Dox

Unable to reply to topic

Trying to reply with a quote or just a straight reply to the running without a lambda thread and get either,

Are you sure you want to leave [pop up BOX]

or

You're unable to reply within 30 seconds of your previous reply (or similar)

Try logging out and logging in again Dox. I get the 30 second reply thing sometimes.Ive also had you haven’t used enough words to reply.

Somethings up with the site I think, trying to open some old threads after searching for something and comes up with some error text;

"Function name must be a string on line 1566 in /data/websites/direct.the-corrado.net/includes/class_bbcode.php

#0 /data/websites/direct.the-corrado.net/includes/class_bbcode.php(1021): vB_BbCodeParser->parse_array(Array, 1, 1, 0)

#1 /data/websites/direct.the-corrado.net/includes/class_bbcode.php(542): vB_BbCodeParser->parse_bbcode('[quote=shawshan...', 1, 1, 0)

#2 /data/websites/direct.the-corrado.net/includes/class_bbcode.php(456): vB_BbCodeParser->do_parse('[quote=shawshan...', 0, 1, 1, 1, true, false, 'on_nl2br', false, 1)

#3 /data/websites/direct.the-corrado.net/includes/class_postbit.php(1242): vB_BbCodeParser->parse('[quote=shawshan...', 11, '1', false, NULL, NULL, false, 'on_nl2br')

#4 /data/websites/direct.the-corrado.net/includes/class_postbit.php(329): vB_Postbit_Post->parse_bbcode()

#5 /data/websites/direct.the-corrado.net/showthread.php(1096): vB_Postbit->construct_postbit(Array)

#6 {main}"

Happening to me too but only on certain threads

It's a pain in the ar#e and won't let me click backwards on threads....

I still can't view my own profile account,

also checked a few other members and they're the same, though some by the looks of it you can view.

plus I can only view a small limited number of threads, most I can't get into due to this block or encrypted screen that comes up.

We need one of the administrators to hopefully get this error sorted ASAP please.

I've already sent a PM to t700bes,

and also CazzaVR

As a caution I'd say it's probably best to stay logged in / signed on to this forum,

because if you do sign out then if the encryption / block gets worse you may not be able to sign in again if at all.

Si

Edited by vw rule

Another thing I've noticed is that I'm no longer receiving email alerts from this forum, when someone replies to a thread I'm subscribed to, the last email alert I had was in late July.

Si