1606ian

Corrado Sales Brochures and Road Tests - Free to Good Home

I am clearing out my loft ahead of a house move and have re-discovered some Corrado sales brochures and road tests from magazines of the time. I'd rather these go to a Corrado owner rather than the bin so if you are interested and can collect from Huddersfield they're yours.

Let me know and I'll post details of what's available.

I am clearing out my loft ahead of a house move and have re-discovered some Corrado sales brochures and road tests from magazines of the time. I'd rather these go to a Corrado owner rather than the bin so if you are interested and can collect from Huddersfield they're yours.

Let me know and I'll post details of what's available.

I live in Huddersfield and would like these off you mate :) drop me a PM and I can swing by tomorrow?

I'd also like to put my name into the mix for these. I would give 20gbp donation to the forum plus pay shipping costs.

\Paddy

Guys, Ian (OP) let me have these as I was local and he didn't want to post, he can't log in for some reason so asked me to post a reply.

There were a few old magazines with Corrado reviews from late 80s / early 90s plus some original dealer brochures, I've not flicked through everything yet. I'm going to keep a G60 brochure, but there's a couple of 16v ones and some other bits; I'll post up what I don't want and happy to send to anyone that wants for cost of post.

Guys, Ian (OP) let me have these as I was local and he didn't want to post, he can't log in for some reason so asked me to post a reply.

There were a few old magazines with Corrado reviews from late 80s / early 90s plus some original dealer brochures, I've not flicked through everything yet. I'm going to keep a G60 brochure, but there's a couple of 16v ones and some other bits; I'll post up what I don't want and happy to send to anyone that wants for cost of post.

I’ll take anything corrado related mate, more than happy to pay postage:)

if any of these are still available Id love one of each for my wall. Its hard to find anything Corrado here in the states.

Please let me know and Id gladly pay postage and a tip.

Thank you