stuarttaylor37

VSR for sale

Mmmmmmm, I actually sort of bought one of these last year but the seller pulled out, and returned my deposit, then went silent? It was in far better condition than this one and it had the missing front plate

Still want it though 🤣

18 minutes ago, stuarttaylor37 said:

Yep it needs work, worth that amount?

I guess it’s a sellers market. I don’t think I’d pay that for it as it is. The missing front plate is essential for me, plus you’d have to factor in shipping costs which at a guess would be £100 ish , so $2700 is about £2150 ish. 
If it was complete I’d be thinking about it but I’m not 🙈🤣

Don't lie your still thinking about it ha! For me personally a Schrick is enough . 

21 hours ago, easypops said:

I guess it’s a sellers market. I don’t think I’d pay that for it as it is. The missing front plate is essential for me, plus you’d have to factor in shipping costs which at a guess would be £100 ish , so $2700 is about £2150 ish. 
If it was complete I’d be thinking about it but I’m not 🙈🤣

Would there not be a significant amount of import duty to be paid as well?

10 minutes ago, stuarttaylor37 said:

Would there not be a significant amount of import duty to be paid as well?

Yes, hadn’t even thought about that, been hit before for close to £40 for a £200 purchase.

I think if it’s marked as a gift it can possibly get past that duty but I’m not sure 

Tax and import is due if they catch it or the value is declared - something that size is bound to attact Mr Custom Man's attention - my experience has been 50/50 so far.

As for the price, I think it's steep,  I think 1.5-2k or thereabouts is fair for one that is fully working, including ECU that came with them and cover plate. That one looks like it's been bodged with a controller box as the original ECU was missing.