will 2

fuel pump

looking for a fuel pump to fit my 2.0 16v and the price ranges are vast, from about £35 upto way over £200 for a bosch , what make would you guys recommend or actually use. and also the same question for the accumulator, part numbers if poss if you can. thanks

Bosch/VDO/Siemens and Pierburg are all good makes - after that you are into buyer beware territory and cheap Chinese copies. To be honest, 100-200 for a quality pump would be normal and there's nothing worse than a fuel pump failure while driving.

The VR6 VDO pump can cost as much as 400 squids. Is your 16V pump set up a lift pump in the tank and a main pump underneath? I'd expect to pay about 100 or so for a decent lift pump.

1 minute ago, fendervg said:

Bosch/VDO/Siemens and Pierburg are all good makes - after that you are into buyer beware territory and cheap Chinese copies. To be honest, 100-200 for a quality pump would be normal and there's nothing worse than a fuel pump failure while driving.

The VR6 VDO pump can cost as much as 400 squids. Is your 16V pump set up a lift pump in the tank and a main pump underneath? I'd expect to pay about 100 or so for a decent lift pump.

hi , yes lift pump in the tank, with the main underneath, whats your thought on the accumulator