Dox

The Sold at Auction thread

1 hour ago, Cressa said:

When are prices supposed to be rising.....🤔

Well I’ve had the VR6 twenty years this September, I had a valver for five years before that, and we’ve been saying that we’re on the verge of prices rising for most of that time!

44 minutes ago, tonedef said:

Well I’ve had the VR6 twenty years this September, I had a valver for five years before that, and we’ve been saying that we’re on the verge of prices rising for most of that time!

😂🤣so true. It's a good job we dont buy them as an investment.  I knew I should have bought a Ford RS.... never

16 hours ago, Dox said:

Yep corrado values have skyrocketed - I can't  help but think its due to some of these large Government grant payouts due to Covid- give it a few months  and they will be back on the market ?  I might be exaggerating and completely wrong  but I noticed a large spike in sale values as soon as the payouts started to the self employed etc.   .  Seen some Storms with rust sell within an hour  for 10K on Facebook with no real renovation work- I'm going to try and get mine insured for   15K-20K because of the condition and parts I have on my car, and have also been offered 15k by someone but I said not for sale !

Edited by Keyo