ABV-VR6

Exhaust Line Hangers

Well I've spent quite some times under the car washing the undercarriage and this morning I removed the rest of the exhaust line (after the cat).
Looking at the exhaust middle bracket, the one with the double arms, I noticed the P/O installed a metal collar on one side where the black rubber is (rubber still there BTW).
So, I'm assuming the rubber may have stretched a bit too much and that was the solution at the time... I figured, well I'll just order two new ones and call it a day!
The part number for those rubber bushings on the middle bracket is:1H0-253-147-C. And then I thought to myself, may as well changing all of them, the two rears ones are 1H0-253-147-B.
I emailed my dealership to get those and the manager told me the 147-C has now been replaced by 147-B...
After being told that I wanted to look at them again before ordering and the ones from the middle bracket look definitely longer than the two rear ones...
Long story short: Are the 147-C a longer model than the 147-B and the dealer mislead me OR the 147-C I have right now are the original ones and they are so old they're sagging which makes them look longer compared to the rear ones?
Anybody knows? Thanks in advance!

Here's the difference side by side of the two models. The "c" being the longer one and the one installed on my car. I ordered the "b" in the end since apparently they're the right ones. Maybe that was the reason why the PO had installed the collar to make it tighter? 

Anyways, just thought I would put it out there for future reference, cheers! 

IMG_20210123_172646925.jpg

IMG_20210123_172540936.jpg

Could be that the 'B' was a better design/material/heavier duty, etc.? Or they realised the 'B' could do the job of the 'C', and chose to substitute the more widely-used part number, meaning they only had to keep one line going?

Looking ast the pics, my guess would be that the original part on the left started out looking like the one on the right and stretched over time.

The "c" is definitely softer feeling but I don't know if this is due to age? It may have started at the same length but there's also a change in the design. On the "b" the "walls" are thicker and the opening don't go as far either as they don't pass the holes but with the "c" they go well above. Openings are pointier too compared to the rounded openings on the "b". 

I've been contacted by gurby28 on the forum and apparently etka as the "c" are for cabrio 2002. What I find strange is my exhaust line is completely original so I don't understand how these ended up there if they were. Also the dealer told me they were replaced from "c" to "b" but I don't see that on etka for the Corrado. 

Who knows? Not me apparently lol. Might never find out, just hoping I bought the right thing at this point!