GrahamU

Under bonnet sound proofing

Where can you get the under bonnet sound proof foam that looks like the original

I have checked the heritage stuff and it doesn't look the same, 

while looking, I've also noticed that it is cheaper to buy the heritage sound proofing of their ebay shop that comes with free delivery, than going to their site and using a discount code but having to pay delivery, I thought the idea of a discount code was clubs could get better deals not have to pay more than joe blogs buying of ebay, moan over.

16 hours ago, GrahamU said:

Where can you get the under bonnet sound proof foam that looks like the original

I have checked the heritage stuff and it doesn't look the same, 

while looking, I've also noticed that it is cheaper to buy the heritage sound proofing of their ebay shop that comes with free delivery, than going to their site and using a discount code but having to pay delivery, I thought the idea of a discount code was clubs could get better deals not have to pay more than joe blogs buying of ebay, moan over.

I got mine off of Sprinter on here. It looks exactly like the oem stuff. 

59 minutes ago, Keyo said:

Dreadnought classics UK about £50 for late set and they also do early. Stay away from the Heritage stuff its nothing like stock - its a joke they sell it to be honest they should be embarrassed. . If you look at my G60 Sassy thread fitted some  of dreadnought stuff the other week with photos. 

Heritage have got out of hand- they charge £8 for post for a few bolts and also double the cost for bolt then if you got direct from vag- only use them if you have to as they are a very [poor value company looking to rinse your pockets twice. . 

https://dreadnoughtcustoms.co.uk/products/vw-corrado-bonnet-lining-2

It’s good value but not quite the same though is it.

I  agree with you about heritage, they can be disappointing to deal with. 

9 hours ago, 1xshaunx1 said:

I got mine off of Sprinter on here. It looks exactly like the oem stuff. 

Same here. Great quality and perfect fit 👍👍👍

Got mine from Sprinter too, I'm happy with it! I think it's maxxg60 on ebay his user name.