Cressa

An Ebay Recaro interior

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-golf-Corrado-G60-VR6-mk2-Recaro-Electric-Ultraviolet-Full-Interior-Seat-/324790978849?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m2548.l6249&mkrid=710-127635-2958-0

Not mine, I just noticed it.   Lovely seats but the drivers one is on its ar#e, shame really. Be nice if for someone if a replacement cover and bolsters could be found

That will be like my passenger seat If I ever let Hudson come to a car show with me,  Yorkshires finest from the Aire Valley King Terrier Airedale. Been from Yorkshire though he does make a good brew, 

3960AFAF-0159-4233-8C4E-49EB903C08A8.jpeg

A4FA69E1-0D0A-46E5-BF7E-E3D5456B061F.jpeg

Edited by Keyo

😂😂😂 I hope he washed up too.

I totally agree on the price being tooo high for only one decent seat

Haha Keyo good looking boy though. 

Nice seats but a bit rich with the damage - isn't that material really hard to find as well?

It will sell for he asking price IMO - I would rather get a set in mint to be honest or buy a car that has them all ready . 

On 9/17/2021 at 10:14 PM, easypops said:

That’s pretty rough for that money 🥴

You know where these are from - the seaside rot car that mk2 spares purchased off ebay - had the rot in between the a pillar corner and wing .  He tried selling the car as project for 4 k - bad purchase for even a breaker over paid- you could use ultra violet interior cloth form a mk2 I imagine as the cloth was used on standard seats in a late GTI. 

Edited by Keyo

3 minutes ago, 1xshaunx1 said:

Sold

In all honesty - I would of purchased them if I was looking for a set - can get the bolster and the material from the mk2 - my trimmer would of done that for £200.00 . 

I have seen just the front seats sell for 2 k as the Mk2 owners love them as well - very sort after- even though they may sit a little lower. 

These are my favourite ever though from the rallye-  on the none recaro with cloth says rallye but on the recaro says recaro .

https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-anzeige/vw-golf-2-rallye-recaro-sitze/1861840282-223-3811