mikkijayne

Free Corrado shaped object

Not been on the forum in many years so I appear to have been demoted to noob. The time has come for me to accept that I'm never going to get my beloved Corrado back on the road, so I am offering it for free to someone who may be able to save it. Its a 16V which was converted to a 1Z 90hp TDI, and it ran like this for a year or so (back in 2007), until various running gear issues caused it to be parked, and it hasn't moved since 😔 Most of the running gear is present, in the boot. There's no interior to speak of as this was donated to save another one when I had track car plans. I do have a bunch of spare parts and panels for it, including a Spoonfed rear spoiler which was never fitted, and a 110hp TDI engine. It'll need to be winched on to a flatbed.

I'm not breaking it as that would break my heart, although I accept that by now it may be beyond salvation. Take the whole thing, and at least tell me you'll save it.

MJ

IMG_20211029_132050.jpg

IMG_20211029_132059.jpg

IMG_20211029_132114.jpg

Ah, this was the one I posted in the “spotted” thread 6 years back. Would be ace to see it brought back to life

423e6d6587c772cc4e5c1f8f15bb1e17.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro