Sign in to follow this  
coullstar

Nice blast, non VW.

Bored so i took me brothers car out for a blast. Its amazing how much petrol these things consume when you have a heavy right foot. Pictures didnt come out to good but that is only 5min from my house.

But....what the hell are those greeny uppy and downy type things?

......oh yeah, mountains, don't see a lot of them round here.

Yeah, couldnt live down there. Like the hills too much. They are just hills.

These are mountains (20min from house this time)

Impressive! I'm still getting used to the wide open horizons in Norfolk, after London many years ago. Couldn't beleive my first night up in Norfolk after London....''erm, awfully dark out there tonight.''..pulls open curtains...WTF, no street lights! :shock:

Like Norwich though, not bad!

Very nice, isnt the countyside beautiful!!!!

i`m only about 20mins from snowdon-yr Wyddfa!

(North wales BTW!)

some good hills and mountains here too! :)

Yep, I used to work in Bodelwyddan - lovely country and spent a lot of time driving around horsehoe pass

Yep, I used to work in Bodelwyddan - lovely country and spent a lot of time driving around horsehoe pass

i live 10 minutes from the horseshoe pass,there are some real good road around here,but one road has got one of the highest death rates for motorcyclists :(

I live 15 mins from the Cat and Fiddle pass which has THE highest death rate in the UK... :| I can see why too 'cos it's too much damn fun blatting up and down it on a nice day like today... :oops:

Oh, and not a speed camera on there anywhere... explain that one Mr.Government people... :roll: :mad:

kvwloon, Norwich rocks....I especially like the cheap women in Mercy (shame the drinks aren't as cheap). Good times.

Henny, would that be the Cat and Fiddle pass that's so popular with motorcyclists? If so I think I've been there - crackin' road.

That's the one, handy for Matlock and a good blast. I have to use it in the Repmobile quite often, not as much fun in a tractor engined Peugeot!

yup, that's the one bcstudent, I seem to be annoying some of the bikers now 'cos I can kill some of 'em around the corners, out brake most of 'em (the ones with a little bit of brain left anyway! ;) ) and I don't drop too far back on any straights! :lol: I just blat up from Congleton, over to Buxton, turn around in the garage and then blast back over the top to Macclesfield and then let her cool down a little on the way back home from there... 8) Lovely scenery, but I always seem to remember it looking a little blurred! ;) :lol:

bit rude dinkus...........

lol sorry, that was a bit more offensive than intended. I was implying you've got to be nuts to drive a bike on the road... Ive seen how people drive and personally I'd rather have a big box of steel around me.

If you're on a track, then it's a different matter... 8)

for the sensation of speed and the thrills of cornering NOTHING beats a fastbike Im afraid. Unfortunately, motorists of the fourwheeled variety tend to forget they have a set of three mirrors and make a trip on your bike a tightrope over the fires of doom

yup, that's the one bcstudent, I seem to be annoying some of the bikers now 'cos I can kill some of 'em around the corners, out brake most of 'em (the ones with a little bit of brain left anyway! ;) ) and I don't drop too far back on any straights! :lol: I just blat up from Congleton, over to Buxton, turn around in the garage and then blast back over the top to Macclesfield and then let her cool down a little on the way back home from there... 8) Lovely scenery, but I always seem to remember it looking a little blurred! ;) :lol:

Yeah. I do the exact same route. live in mongleton and have loads of mates in macc and so i go the long way round :)

best road in the world

G