Flopstorm

1995 VR6 STORM

Hi looking for some advice about my VR6 corrado Storm which Ive had for 22 years. Recently car has been in an accident and has now been classed as a write off due to age of the car. I am interested to see if anyone would want to buy the Storm as a restorstion project as it will break my heart to scarp it. Car drives excellent, MOT just needs needs front body work (from accident) and full spray paint. 

I Look forward to any feedback 

Sorry to hear about the accident and hope you are ok

Post up some photos of the damage from various angles, as a start.

A corrado should always be saved, so for the right money I'm sure it will be.

Have the insurance paid you out  and what  category is the car?  As this will all effect anyone's work against value. 

As Hasan says, some pictures will be good to see. 

Whilst Storm values want to be high for the badge, leather seats  colour coded grille and some alloys that are common to golfs, any loss write off makes a difference, depending what you want for it. 

Maybe bigger front brakes next time 😇🤣

As has been said, pictures/location/rough price you’re hoping for. And what category of write off is it? 

Salvage cars are often better buys than a laid up potential project, they were in use prior, the owner had no intention of selling and spending to keep the car in good condition.

Sadly people would prefer a Pidgeon shit / grinder welded rot box rather than a solid car with some panel damage.....