Sign in to follow this  
G-Lader

on or off? opinions pls

I'm gonna have to jump in the off pool too, never really got on with those. Do love black rados though, look very nice indeed. :D

Prefer it without the eyebrow but it would look better with a black roundel instead a chrome one in either case.... imo :wink:

In truth the car looks great in both pics, for me though as the spoiler doesn't make the car look any better I don't think it needs it. Without..

Off. If you wanted a Calibra you should have bought one! ;)

So should you :wink:

Despite the international monetary fund not having enough cash to pay for the upkeep of my VR6, I'm still glad I got this and not a calibra... :-P

been doing the same thing all day and decided OFF looks good on dont get me wrong but I think it looks slightly boyracer-ish with it on and looks bit more distinctive OFF

like-ing the "coupe" badge,, nice touch

Think after looking at it all day it looks as OSV says, great on and off so I think i will keep it off so its as it left the factory.......

Have got a black rondell but bought a silver one after i got the renault 'coupe' badge at a show