Sign in to follow this  
dinkus

Picture of original mats please?

I've currently got some crappy rubber mats in my C and I want to get some carpet ones. I'd like to get standard looking mats, but I'm going to get some made up by justmatz instead of paying the silly price from the stealer. They should also be much better quality too.

Is there anything written on the standard C mats at all, or are they just plain black/grey/beige?

Thanks

The ones on my early valver are grey with the "Corrado" logo on the bottom. They've also got 2 plastic poppers to keep them in place - drivers side only mind. Bummer is you need the carpet to mount them on. I'll take some pics tomorrow, got to dash out now.

hth

randal

Euro-car-parts do some pretty decent carpet mats for the C for £25+VAT +PnP............i previously had a set of the VW ones and the Euro-car-parts ones seem to be as good if not better than them :wink:

Yeah I've heard the VW mats are expensive (surprise surprise :roll: ) and that you can get justmatz to make them up for half the price and they make much better quality ones.

I want ones that look like the originals tho, especially if they've got Corrado or something written on them.

Corrado mats are £50 from VAG, only foam backed tho... The next set I buy will be from Justmatz and I'd be tempted to make a template and spray the Corrado logo on...

Ah top man :)

They actually look pretty tasteful :D Nice leathers too 8)

So are those the proper VAG ones then?

Corrado mats are £50 from VAG, only foam backed tho... The next set I buy will be from Justmatz and I'd be tempted to make a template and spray the Corrado logo on...

I have no passion to buy mats from the stealer, but the ones on justmatz seem to have these HUGE logos on them. The little script in the middle of the VW ones looks classy.

I don't mind spending less to get some nice quality plain ones from justmatz and spraying them myself sounds good, even better if it was embroidered tho 8)

Just had a look at the JustMatz site and they certainly seem worth taking a further look. Who out there has mats from them? I'd be interested to know peoples opinions on the different qualities. Are the classic ones worth going for or would anyone recommend the deluxe or executive ones? If I get some I think they'd look quite good in black with dark green edging to sort of match the colour of my car.

anyone know where i can get some fixings by the way, cos i'm fed up of fishing my mat out from under the pedals when Im driving

My set are similar to stel 60's set

they are not foam backed though,just a fibre/glue setup that the carpet pile is set into

The corrado words are in Grey with fasteners on the bottom

The rear ones are Plain with no markings

chubbz

I too have the same ones as Stel G60. However their is no where to fasten the drivers side on to???

They are in mint condition bar a few loose threads on the drivers one.

Do you need the original rubber mats to fasten the drivers carpet one to??