Sign in to follow this  
hutchyvw

Nitro R/C Cars?

Suppose this does class as car chat :) but not sure if you'll be able to help?

i'm considerin gettin one of these, soon. i'll be lookin for a 1/10th scale , touring car style. would'nt mind a corrado body if poss and do a bit of a replica to mine.

BUT.......i'll only have about £300 maximum to spend.

i might be able to salvage some radio gear from one of my 'old projects'. So may not need that.

has anyone got any recommendations of new or used cars for sale??

much appreciated 8)

hutchy.

ooops :oops:

too late just bought one, its got a novarossi .15 racing engine with an uprated exhaust and air filter(said proudly with no idea what i'm talking about ) :)

its a new shape 911 body.

i'll definitely have to look out for matchsticks though coz it does 60-70 mph :shock:

any news on the corrado bodies, i know there was a thread a while ago but i can't find it :(

I hope you find somewhere safe to drive it mate...

I'm a member of the BRCA (British Radio Control Association) as race 1/10th at National events... they have insurance as part of the membership cost and well worth considering getting...

Also make sure you fit a fail safe.

:wink:

Definately get a fail safe best £15 you'll ever spend on the car I once had my reciever batteries die on me in my old nitro truck and it decided to go wide open throttle on me with no way of stopping it!!! It ended up in a pond for 3 days, eventually got it out of the manky water and it was dead as a dodo :( :D :D

As for the corrado shells you wont be able to get one till I say so :D I will do another group buy in the next month or so hopefully but cant guarantee anything yet!!

Is the car you've bought second hand or new???

i got outbid in the last few seconds.........dirty ebay :cry:

but i sorted another one, its brand new. apparently the guy bought it for his nephew, started it up and his nephew hated it so its for sale :lol:

it should be here on monday or tuesday :-P

i'll need a new body soon cos its got a 206 rally body on it :roll: could i not just buy a shell on my own..........please :?