Sign in to follow this  
matt_corradovr6

sussex corrados

i live in east sussex and hardly ever see another corrado!

is there any corrado owners meets or anything just general vw similar to j29 in essex?

be nice to see a few more in the area instead of the general saxo, type arse and calibra shite.

Sorry, I'm partially to blame for the lack of C's in East Sussex. I bought mine down there and exported it to Lancashire :lol:

i am around the bexhill area and work in eastbourne. i have ahd my corrado for about 5 months(time flies) and i have never seen another in the area. would be nice to have a few people to give a shout when all is not well with the car.

Lo matey I live jsut outside eastbourne over toward battle (little village of boreham street) There are a couple in ebourne - a black g60, blue vr6 (leather) green storm owned by old man who harldy ever drives it, nugget yellow valver...and most recently I've been seeing a k regged blackberry (could be wrong though cos its usually pretty dark) at my gym late evenings. Lastly theres my own Dragon VR6 :) Which is currently in the bodyshop and ios then off to Designa Dubs up in basnigstoke to get the timing chains seen to...and maybe a shrick too if corradovr6sc sells me his ;) pretty please?

Anyways hope to see you around..

i am around the bexhill area.

My coz lives in hastings hes got a h plate two tone one, i am in brighon got a black 16v few other live around burgess hill and crawley area too i have seen quite a few in the sussex area to be honest but i think there is more floting around london and midlands.

We should organise a meet for the sussex ones but the weather now it no so good so organising a time and place could be a problem but lets see what happens with this sunday thing that banaman is trying to sort out. I will be down brighton strip with my local car club 2mrw nite after 8pm (Wed) your welcome to come down those that can make it????

Muks

Well my Fiance's G60 (which i paid for :roll: ) is in the area - we live just outside of Hastings so thats another on the list :lol:

Pete.

Editted due to a slight f'up - cheers Randal :lol:

Well my other Fiance's G60 (which i paid for :roll: ) is in the area - we live just outside of Hastings so thats another on the list :lol:

Pete.

How many ladies are you engaged to dude? :lol:

There's a nice Dark metallic blue VR6 round my way - near Brede that i had a good rumble with in my VR6 Golf on the way back from Gti Festival....

Dont think he was particularly happy that i was closing in on him through 3rd and 4th :lol:

Pete.

Matt, there is a a fair concentration of Corrado owners in Sussex of which i am one. A good number of us meet at the Fox pub in Patching West Sussex on the last Sunday of every month. This is the local Club GTI meet but is open to allcommers. We all enjoyed a great day yesterday and will look forward to seeing you next month.

hi im in steyning near worthing,,, im also new to the corrado scene and fell inlove with her as soon as i saw her,,,, do you guys still meet up? i also fish at patching pond - is it the pub next to it?

hi im in steyning near worthing,,, im also new to the corrado scene and fell inlove with her as soon as i saw her,,,, do you guys still meet up? i also fish at patching pond - is it the pub next to it?

Mistral,

Safe sex!! very good, i'm sure you'll go far on Catch Phraise :lol:

We do very much still meet at The Fox. The pub next to Patching Pond is The Worlds End, you need to drive about a further half mile West beyond this to get to The Fox. Hope to see you there a week Sunday 1pm.

Never noticed this thread, I live near eastbourne in east sussex and roll around in my dark blue vr6 :) must come and meet you guys soon

i used to live in eastbourne --- live in steyning near worthing now---- hows the vr working for u?

we all should meet up!

It would be good to see some new faces on Sunday - great pub food, nice setting but I'm tired of looking at 16VG60's mug every month :D

when is the next meet down in paching? - 16vg60 is a blinding dude - my valver is now back on the road when all outhers faild - is it still the last sunday of every month ?