Sign in to follow this  
niels

Any interest in Solid aluminum door handles?

they'e for the newer interior, as in 93 upwards. There are plans to make them for the older interior also, aswell as other aluminium stuff like handbrake levers and the like. Time will tell it it'll materialize

These look like they're for post-facelift interiors.

Older interiored Corrado handles can be had from http://www.trimsport.co.uk in striking silver.

As far as I know, chrome handles aren't readily available for the newer style interior.

Mk3 Golf ones look similar but aren't quite the same fit.

Count me in for a set Niko, as long as they don't cost a fortune.

I can not get to the vwvortex forum at work it is banned can someone put some infor from :-http://forums.vwvortex.com/zeropost?cmd=tshow&id=1634278 in the post please as i would like to change mine.

Yes thanks for that Niels.

So i would like to change my handles and i would be up for a group buy but its a shame that you can only get the door opening handle in crome when i think it would look nice if you could get the door opening and door closing handle in crome. I think that would make a black leather door card look very nice.

depending on the price i will be up for some chromed ribbed ones 8)

Fnarr-fnarr.... ;) :silly: :lol:

I tried to get some chrome handles for an early interior today from trimsport. They can't get them anymore!! Typical! Only thought about them because I've got my door cards off etc in the respray

Yes thanks for that Niels.

So i would like to change my handles and i would be up for a group buy but its a shame that you can only get the door opening handle in crome when i think it would look nice if you could get the door opening and door closing handle in crome. I think that would make a black leather door card look very nice.

ok, so they are available in chrome, polished aluminium , eloxified blue and red. All in either the ribbed or no ribbed version.

We're just rtrying out if there is interest on these parts first. if there is then maybe other part will be made.

Niko

ok, so they are available in chrome, polished aluminium , eloxified blue and red. All in either the ribbed or no ribbed version

We're just rtrying out if there is interest on these parts first. if there is then maybe other part will be made.

Niko

Sound like the funkiest condoms ever!

Ok,

the price is as quoted in the thread . But it doesn't look like we're getting the required 20 orders to qualify for that price...:|

thanks,

niko

They're £54. Plus carriage and import duty no doubt as well.

How many numbers do we have then? I'm up for a brushed alloy set.

They're £54. Plus carriage and import duty no doubt as well.

How many numbers do we have then? I'm up for a brushed alloy set.

there is no import duty from germany..it has soemthing to do with the European economic Community you live in...

were 10-12 pairs

Do we definitely need 20 pairs then as I would like some brushed ones.

I looked at your fitting guide on the Vortex and they look fantastic :lol: