Sign in to follow this  
M777CUSGTI

Paint Job

Blimey.

Though surely slightly illegal over here - ike driving a big mirror around, and that could make driving near one quite difficult - headlights reflecting at inoopportune times, etc?

I would say this would be illegal in the UK, especially due to the amount of extreme sun we have all year round it would look like a white orb going down the motorway.....

Hi Kev, I would say you are not receiving all of the pics, definately some of the completed car there m8ey.

I love it!!! It looks like something straight out of Flight of the Navigator :D

All the chrome paint that I've seen has been shite, looks like they've finally come up with some that works. Anyone got the paint code :D

WOW! Wonder if that IS illegal in this country and what a Corrado would look like in that paint... 8) 8) 8)

And some arse will still probably not see you,

getting sick of tosspots not seeing a yellow car,they must have sat thier test on the moon or summit :mad:

Wow! Now I can see the pics! Sheesh..... that is far too bling! Not too sure what's going on with the ride height either!

Excellent workmanship 8)

When Audi lauched the A8, they had a press car in the same colour, but it was all polished aluminium to show off the car's construction of said material 8)

hmmm,

as mentioned above

the ride height is abit questionable. but for over all quality of the paint job the car is jaw droppingly amazing :shock: 8)

looks unique certainly, but would you want to clean it everyday? cos thats what you'd have to do. I must admit I quite like it but you would have to have......err.....an 'outgoing personality' to drive it. You could probably see it coming from the international space station :wink: