Sign in to follow this  
TomB

Corrado Spotting - September 2004

but its been off the road for a year

That would explain why I haven't seen it for a while!

If your reading this Bananaman, love your car mate :D

Well if you see someone wave next time your passing through the town on a Friday/Saturday night then it will either be me on my way to the pub :drinking: or a mad man. :cuckoo:

onyx metallic h reg outside the offfice..... never seen another one the same colour as mine and then one turns up on my doorstep :lol:

Reasonably standard dark grey coloured VR6 leaving Warwick Uni via the Claycroft 'temp' exit at about 5:50pm yesterday evening? Was on foot walking to my game of badminton so you wouldn't have seen my Corrado :(

onyx metallic h reg outside the offfice..... never seen another one the same colour as mine and then one turns up on my doorstep :lol:

My C is parked outside my office, does that count? :lol:

Dark Blue H-Reg G60 in Asda car park in Eastbourne at about 2.30 this afternoon, lady driver - Any of you lot ?

Can’t believe no one has spotted me yet – keep your eyes peeled! :lol:

Spotted a black Rado at Wyndon Motors (bodyshop) on Gulson Road, Coventry, today at around 19:00 whilst walking home.

Anyone in Coventry got their Rado in that bodyshop, guess I could have walked in and asked :roll:

Tempest

probably seen you about HE-MAN, I work in Salford Quays and drive home thru Chorlton every night... My G60's kinda noticable with the front bumper she's wearing at the moment and mad noise she makes when she's running... ;) 8)

my mrs lives in Surrey quays. U may have seen me around the area.

Blue 16v thrashing down Station Road (on the wrong side of the road) in Saffron Walden at about 7:45 last night... any takers?

3 weeks ago at Halfords shannon corner, new malden. As i was coming put of the shop, a blue corrado vr6 had parked next to mine.

Two of you, spotted several times in/around Trowbridge as I've been bimbling about in the Burgundy valver.

One Red, one Burgundy - sorry didn't clock the models but both lookin good

ive seen this guy a few times, in a black vr6 driving past battersea. He was driving towards wandsworth roundabaout, nice 17s on his. The car looked immacualte.

The look on the guys face when he saw my rado. heh heh/

One thing ive noticed is that, bordeaux pearl is quite a rare colour, and it does get a lot of notice. I think he was trying to work out y the car sounded like a v8

heh heh

just got back from ibiza on sunday, while i was there saw three rado's.

the first was a dark blue or purple one spotted by my girlfriend while we were out for dinner, her knee jerk reaction was to shout corrado very loudly so i didn't miss it going past............then she realised what she'd done :oops:

the second was a white g60 or 16v outside4 manumission @ about 5 in the mornin.

the third one was seen a few times parked outside cafe mambo (driven by a gorgoeus twenty something spanish girl) 8) car was a bit beat up tho :roll:

these were a breath of fresh air compared to some of the discracefully modded motors i saw out there.

Green 2.0l 16v reg-M840 **Y outside the Broom Lodge in Largs on Sunday about 12pm - I stopped in my VR and had a wee gander thinking someone might pop out the lodge but to no avail! :(

ive seen this guy a few times, in a black vr6 driving past battersea. He was driving towards wandsworth roundabaout, nice 17s on his. The car looked immacualte.

One thing ive noticed is that, bordeaux pearl is quite a rare colour, and it does get a lot of notice. I think he was trying to work out y the car sounded like a v8

heh heh

Thank God! Ive finally been spotted, this must of been me, i work in battersea/wandsworth and i do recall seeing you on the wandsworth roundabout! Nice to think you thought i had a VR6 though! its only a 1.816v! but i do indeed have some very nice 17'' BBS RZ, See you round mate!

heh heh

Thank God! Ive finally been spotted, this must of been me, i work in battersea/wandsworth and i do recall seeing you on the wandsworth roundabout! Nice to think you thought i had a VR6 though! its only a 1.816v! but i do indeed have some very nice 17'' BBS RZ, See you round mate!

yeh will do mate, see u around.

Dinkus, pretty sure we saw you in Cambridge on Saturday about 6pm - on yer mobile on one of the miniroundabouts I think ;)

Was in my mates Pug 306 gti-6 hence no recognition!

nope my mate was on the other one next to north circular lol

saw a corrado parked on the bustop with the bonnet up on the A10 one night last week. coulve been the same one?

Dinkus, pretty sure we saw you in Cambridge on Saturday about 6pm - on yer mobile on one of the miniroundabouts I think ;)

Was in my mates Pug 306 gti-6 hence no recognition!

Wasn't me I'm afraid :( my C was out of action having the coolant pipe replaced. I got all excited that I'd been spotted :lol: