Sign in to follow this  
Neil L.

Top Gear Test on Corrado (VR6?)

Hello There! First time on the forum but been a C. fan for years even though i still have not owned one - soon to change! Anyway anyone know where i can see/read the famous Corrado Top Gear test - was it on TV or in mag. or both. Ive heared the review was very positive(how could it be any different?)Thanks....:roll:

i have the video file... its 11mb though so i dont know if it would email accross??

i have other jpg scanned images of auto car tests aswell if you want those

i have the video file... its 11mb though so i dont know if it would email accross??

have you any webspace where you can upload that?

i'd like to see it too.

*EDIT

i have a gmail account - pm me for the address - this inbox can take the weight. then i'll put it onto my webspace, and post the link

I have heard about and seen stats from, but never seen those autocar articles, very good site there Jedi, what a car! I love the comparison to the BMW.

it was featured in BOTH the mag and on the tv

in the mag it was compared against the celica and the probe , if its not available i'll have to scan it and post it up

it was the august 1994 issue the c used was L703 ONH

"

the vr6 not only wins this test but goes straight into our unofficial shortlist of the best car we have ever tested. Need we say more ? "

"Its a classic, the VR6, and its talents run so deep that it takes a while for them to sink in completely. Certainly, if in 20 years time, it appeared on the cover of some classic car magazine with a headline saying 'One of the all-time greats', we wouldnt be surprised."

29 April 1992, Autocar & Motor

Only 5 years to go then 8)