Sign in to follow this  
Henny

Henny's J-DUB G60

J-DUB is looking like it'll be a beast Henny.... you crazy fool!!!! You going to make it to inters with her then?

She WILL be at inters, she may not have been painted by then, but, frankly I don't care about the paint at the moment! ;) :-P

I took a video while she was running... I'll post it in a minute once I've uploaded it... :D

I'd like to just say a big "THANK YOU!" to everyone who's left nice comments here, and has helped me with supplying parts, advice, or just keeping me sane (or as sane as I ever get! ;) ) and cheering me up when things got tough during this build and helped me to get her this far... 8)

THANK YOU ALL! 8) :D

Really chuffed to see that this has all worked out Henny.. really really good news :)

Look forward to hearing how it goes once all the timing has been done, etc! Oh, and sort that video out please! :)

Oh, and just to add to / compliment what biggrim said, see below :D

Just booked her in for MOT and timing setup, 9AM on Saturday morning... 8) Roll on the weekend... 8) 68hours 25 mins, AND COUNTING.... ;) :roll: :lol:

This plan is, at long last, more than coming together! ;) :norty:

Im happy for u mate

you guys have to hear the engine if Henny gets a chance to host the video somewhere

the car sounds awesome :D

I can host it on Randomlogic.co.uk (my domain) I just haven't had chance to upload it yet... :oops:

I'll do it tonight when I get home... 8)

Good Job Henny! :D

Congratulations! :)

I am sure that those 8 months of hard work worth it! :mrgreen:

The engine seems very healthy! And nervous too! I love nervous engines 8)

I am glad you made it! :D

Cheers Jim, 8)

It's not much of a video, but that was taken about 30 seconds after she came to life... 8)

I would have filmed it as she started, but she beat me to it! 8) :lol: :twisted:

Well, J-DUB just sailed through an MOT and is now taxed, insured and road legal... Let the good times roll! :D 8)

My garden looks really odd now 'cos there's no Corrado sat in it! :? :lol:

Just gotta tweak the idle (it's a bit too low for my liking) and put 1500 miles on her, then I can fit the red tops, SNS and 3.5FRP and get her rollin' roaded... 8)

Good effort mate. Its the best feeling when you get a car back on the road after a long time working on it. Mind you I have never had one off the road quite this long!! :)

Well done J-DUB! :) Guess we'll be seeing a lot less of you on the forum now she's back on the road, especially with 1500 miles to rack up!? :lol:

...hmmmm, wonder if I can hook up my mobile to my laptop and stick it through my TV system?!? Mobile Forum time... :D :roll: :lol:

Cheers guys! 8)

went a bit mad with the camera today... see what you think.... 8)

I'm still in 2 minds about the front bumper, especially as I can't get the car into my garage without it catching! :? I think I may go back to a standard bumper and sell the RS one on... :o Dunno yet though.... :?

Dashboard looks great Henny - where does the TV sit? The cd player position? Is it hidden or do you attach it? I aint too fussy on the RS bumper - looks a bit Bad Boyish to me. Do you like the styling?