Sign in to follow this  
M777CUSGTI

Wierd scenario...............

Your all going to have to use your imaginations for this little story scenario guys :lol:

Ok so you wake up in the morning and you find your Corrado has gone :shock:

but in its place is a nice lump some of £5k, you obviously need to buy a replacement car,

What would you buy???

mine would be a Fiat coupe 20VT.

oh yeh, stipulation is you cannot go out and buy another C :wink:

MK4 Golf TDI

Use the strange blessing as a chance to give my wallet a break for a while :)

Hey, M777CUSGTI, I understand totally your meaning :wink:, I'll be sending the lads round to "liberate" your C in the morning. I'm sure your insurance company will furnish the £5k lump sum before too long. ;)

I don't think 5k will get you a decent mk4 TDI. So would maybe settle for a 2000 spec Coupe 20V Turbo, if indeed that can be had for 5k, haven't checked prices...

I don't think 5k will get you a decent mk4 TDI. So would maybe settle for a 2000 spec Coupe 20V Turbo, if indeed that can be had for 5k, haven't checked prices...

You can get plenty of MK4 TDI's mate around £5000-£6000 - take a look on Autotrader. I'm not necessarily talking low mileage pristine dealer example - more like reasonably high mileage ex rep car but they are strong engines and will probably break less than a Rado ;)

don't think you will get a 130 or 150 PD tho! :cry: However, I came very close to buying a Nissan 200 Touring before i got the C, it had 270bhp from just a few mods, it was a flying machine! But it ain't all about speed! 8)

An interesting choice for me- bearing in mind 5k is not a massive amount of cash, I could be tempted by a cheap Ibiza cupra R (the older shape ones- x reg ish)- Obviously a very difficult animal to the VR6 but I have a sneaky feeling it would be a hell of a lot of fun :lol:

vr6storm, same answers,,,, jus the title of the threads change lol

and of course an allegro thrown in for good measure :D .............btw......hows the Corsair doing?

Seat Ibiza Cupra 8v or 16V. :-P If you grew up on MkII's you'll know the type of fun these little rockets give.

clio 170 SSSSPORT if u can get them for 5k

u wouldnt get beaten in a G60 in that for sure lol

ohh really... :wink: .

for 5k i would fancy a e30 m3 too actually... :lol:

Audi quattro Coupe as well for me, the old boxy one that is, would sit nicely alongside my Mk1 Rocco :D

You can get plenty of MK4 TDI's mate around £5000-£6000 - take a look on Autotrader.

I'm getting worried now, up to now I just thought, all this talk of getting a Mk4 Golf was just palaver, but if searches on Autotrader have even taken place ... worried about the Rado :lol:

Tempest

Audi s2 quattro turbo or golf g60 edition 1 ( like the one at G-Werks today!! :D )

Or for the really fun car the corrolla gt coupe proper old skool fun!!

if i could find a mint dolphin grey E30 M3 for 5k i would do it today if it had the same bits and bobs like mine (e.g lowered, leathers, rim'd up) i would do a straight swap NOW

Audi s2 quattro turbo or golf g60 edition 1 ( like the one at G-Werks today!! :D )

Or for the really fun car the corrolla gt coupe proper old skool fun!!

Yo Banana man,

the ass in your sig pic just keeps getting better and better :wink: :lol:

A mint E30 M3 would more likely cost you £15 K, and if you find a dolphin grey one, then it's been resprayed as they weren't produced in that colour.