Sign in to follow this  
billinjah

woo hoo got me lupo wipers

finally got them well they had one in stock had to wait a week for the other what a bargain i had a mazda mx5 a while ago and the wiper arms had gone manky £110 for a pair no wipers just arms and there horrible! cant wait to put the lupo's on im quickly buiding a pile of bits to put on my c.

they are fantastic the hardest thing is pursuading the vag monkey that no there not for a lupo and yes you want two drivers side ones apart from that the job is as easy as anything

When I bought mine from VAG all I needed to mention was Corrado and Lupo and he new EXACTLY what I needed & I got CCGB discount..........top man......on that occasion anyway..........probably a nob most of the time :lol:

I know it's been put on here 8 million times BUT, what exactly do i need to order from VW as my local dealer (Lindvale Colchester) hasn't a clue about cars or ETKA.

2x Lupo GTI wiper arm and blade kits (part no. V6X2 998 406) £17.36+VAT from VAG

Thats all you need. 2 of those. Job done.

the guy at my local vw dealers (on the parts counter) told me the R32 had 440 bhp.

i ignored that and said it was a good car for the money, considering my C VR6 cost almost the same 10 years earlier. he quickly corrected me by telling me that volkswagen DIDNT PRODUCE A CORRADO THAT COST MORE THAN 17k.

and he laughed at me like i was stupid.

my local dealer (Lindvale Colchester) hasn't a clue about cars or ETKA.

They've always managed to get parts for me OK without much head scratching. It's not their fault EKTA is unintuitive , vague and completely cr@p to use.

the guy at my local vw dealers (on the parts counter) told me the R32 had 440 bhp.

i ignored that and said it was a good car for the money, considering my C VR6 cost almost the same 10 years earlier. he quickly corrected me by telling me that volkswagen DIDNT PRODUCE A CORRADO THAT COST MORE THAN 17k.

and he laughed at me like i was stupid.

LOL! :lol: shmuck! I bet VW put bonnet neons on R32's as std to. That must be where all this extra hp is coming from!

Its a bit scary when the guys working at the place that sell the cars don't know what they are talking about :|

my local dealer (Lindvale Colchester) hasn't a clue about cars or ETKA.

They've always managed to get parts for me OK without much head scratching. It's not their fault EKTA is unintuitive , vague and completely cr@p to use.

Guess it all depends on who you get on the desk (and how long they've been in the business. The Corrado's not really common and even the new ones are 8 years old.)

Wolsey in Ispwich have always been useful.

There are a few enthusists out there but those I know are all concidering leaving.

yeah i suppose im a bit harsh on my local parts monkey hes alright and he knows my mobile number off by heart ive only had the car 2 months!! whenever i order two of something i always get one for some reason?