Sign in to follow this  
matt_corradovr6

200 bhp on stealth rollers! VID INC 350+BHP RADO pg5

Both look very nice and clean... 8) Reminds me how much I do like Aqua blue though... :wink: 8)

Cool 8) Lowered on speedlines is my fave look, you got just the right height too. It reminds me, i should lower the rear of my car so it looks a little more like yours.

Looking good. Apart from lowering, any other mods?

I have been looking around at alloys, as my speedos need refurbing, and I am finding it difficult to beat the original wheels, so thinking I may just get them refurbed, they look great in your photo's, so that may have just confirmed my plans!

the red one has amd remap, custom stainless and home :evil: made induction using an alloy cone filter encased in an alloy box to shield it from the heat of the engine, this is after experiencing rough running with a "naked"k&n induction kit. it has clocked 155mph!! the blue one (mine) is just lowered at the moment, but when funds allow i plan to tune as the red rocket. amd remap, and a stainless system.

any suggestions for mods and stuff?? the red one is running bout 215 bhp and apparently was pulling well at 155 but my mate bottled it. he reckons it will pull 160 on the clock. what can i do to beat his mods, as mine is standard at the moment????

what can i do to beat his mods, as mine is standard at the moment????

Plenty! See my sig for what I've got on mine.....and I've had my speedo needle resting on the stop (165ish indicated) overtaking a BMW 330Ci :lol:

nope just a powerfow cat back. sounds nice and deep but not noisey at motorway speeds and pops and bangs asound cool on the overrun (if you like that sort of thing). it can be made louder/quieter whatever you like. and lifetime warranty