Sign in to follow this  
VR6 South

Corrado Spotting - November 2004

I'll be travelling from Guildford to VW's office in Milton Keynes between 6.30 and 9.30 on Wednesday

ugh dont head for the A55 at the mo.........

On the otherside of the rodaworks! 8)

by the otherside you mean your working on the road works ? i go past twice a day !!

No mate! He was trying to miss all the traffic caused by the roadworks.

I think you work just across the road from me... I work for woodward foodservice on the deeside ind park. I'm sure I've spotted your car outside Graphoprint along with a Red K plate VR!

Spotted a dark (possibly black or dark blue) C, following me up the Eastern Road heading out of Portsmouth this morning at about 8.30ish . It was a 'J' reg and looked like the front VW badge was in black. First the C was two cars behind me - we had a Polo in-between - and then when we joined the A27 heading eastbound the C was right behind me and then as we headed up the A3(M) it took the slip road towards Bedhampton/Havant.

Spotted just after 9am yesterday morning heading north on the A6 in Stockport - a dark low 'rado A18 *** got a flash and a wave.

Blue k reg vr? on sandygate roundabout M5/ Exeter turn off this morning...

ugh dont head for the A55 at the mo.........

On the otherside of the rodaworks! 8)

by the otherside you mean your working on the road works ? i go past twice a day !!

No mate! He was trying to miss all the traffic caused by the roadworks.

I think you work just across the road from me... I work for woodward foodservice on the deeside ind park. I'm sure I've spotted your car outside Graphoprint along with a Red K plate VR!

thats me mate , taking up 2 spaces :lol: :lol:

Ok, dark coloured J-reg G60 in West Road in Saffron Walden last night. Near enough outside my house.

I flyered it...

spotted Exeter last night: -

blue g60 i think? on alphington at 5ish

red c going down heavitree road at 8ish.

Green 16v Corrado, (K reg I think) on Baddow Road, Chelmsford at around 11.30AM on Friday 12 Nov. I was in a Silver Mk4 Golf, so would not have been seem.

followeed a green one with a tow bar from the m56 to the heath business park in runcorn this morning

?!?!?!?!?!!?

he must have mis-understood when someone told him it was a good car for pulling :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Hahahaha!!!!

Hey, just cos it's my van, doesn't mean I don't love it!!!

Practical Corrado ing :-P

If you see me - please wave, I'm fed up of quickly pretending I was waving at someone on the pavement!!!

Hahahaha!!!!

Hey, just cos it's my van, doesn't mean I don't love it!!!

Practical Corrado ing :-P

If you see me - please wave, I'm fed up of quickly pretending I was waving at someone on the pavement!!!

i have been looking for a removable tow bar for mine for a while to tow the mountain bike trailer as i dont like the idea of putting them on the roof or boot :wink:

i have been looking for a removable tow bar for mine for a while to tow the mountain bike trailer as i dont like the idea of putting them on the roof or boot :wink:

See here:http://the-corrado.net/.archive/forum/viewtopic.php?p=180939#180939

Thought more appropriate place to post! :D

cannondale cant remember the model number for cross country, and a heavy tools trials frame for dual slalom and a bit of trials messing about