Sign in to follow this  
Kevin Bacon

I've done it all wrong

Yeh, nice and subtle. Reckon you'd need to colour code it all ice gay though to go with the rest of your car :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: he cant actually think thats cool can he :lol: :lol: what a joke :lol: :lol:

ooohh a boss sound amp havnt seen one of those for years ....infact the last one i saw had set fire to the car it was in :lol: :lol:

I just love the way four 6x9s are just hanging there on bits of metal, and they're not even the same make either, PMSL!!! :mrgreen:

did you find that on the talk audio forum? i noticed you where a member when i joined the other week?

Certainly did and yep I'm a member on there :lol:

There's plenty of other funny pics on that site too!

:lol: Bet he thinks it's the dogs! :lol:

Well if you notice it's also in a Corsa... bet he thinks it's the dogs too!!! :lol:

remember the 6x9= chaviness debate do you think 5 pairs of 6x9's = 5x the chaviness :wink: :lol:

i would just love to know how they are wired up and if they are in their own enclosures what a muppet :lol: :lol:

What the F*CK is that? :shock:

Oh sorry didn't realise it was a corsa for a minute... now I understand! :lol: :lol:

I cant start to imagine how bad that must sound with those 6x9s just suspended there like that. What a Corsa driving Chav Muppet.

It's a shame that so much time can be spent on something so poor.

On the other hand, best of luck to the guy that sold all that stuff. I'd like to hire him as a salesman, no matter what...!! :)

:lol: what a waste of time.. I wanna know how his mum manages to get her shopping in there while he's at college

I just took a look at the install pics in my car thread to see if it looked as crap....now I wanna go clean the car because it looked so damn shiny.

Another beauty for you :D I'm still p1ssing myself 5 minutes after seeing it....FBLOL!!

The plastic containers are actually bass bins believe it or not!! And check the jack just poised to smash into the amp connections and cause a short :)

How can you take the piss out of that, its obviously a top quality install no expense spared even the gaffa tape is screwed down :lol: :lol: :lol: