CoxyLaad

Coxys R32 4 Motion Corrado - On the Road!!!!

yes, totally accidentally! I just a stupid bid in knowing full well it would go for twice what i bid for it, and won.

i nearly cacked my pants.

p.s. banked you cheque today mate, cheers.

Don’t tell me the paints going to take as long as the conversion............. pics of the new paint in 4 years?????? :roll:

He has probably changed his mind about the colour 4 times when they were half way through doing it ;)

Jay

...as long as its not nuget yellow again ;)

now then, a little bit progress.

Car is away for paint as off 6pm last night. courtesy of Jimmi

Is this not the dodgy Jimmi if so the cars not coming back and already been sold to 15 people.

now then, a little bit progress.

Car is away for paint as off 6pm last night. courtesy of Jimmi

Is this not the dodgy Jimmi if so the cars not coming back and already been sold to 15 people.

Oops! dodgy comment alert.......you're not trevb in disguise are you???

should be getting it back tuesday or wednesday fingers crossed

I cant wait, went to see it on saturday, its all prepped up and ready for painting

well??????????????????????????????????????????????? pictures??????????????????????????????????????????????

will ring you this week, i need a part you may have :)

well??????????????????????????????????????????????? pictures??????????????????????????????????????????????

He didn't say which tuesday or wednesday. He probably meant one in August, in the next 5 years.

He didn't say which tuesday or wednesday. He probably meant one in August, in the next 5 years.

that soon :o:o:o:o:o :lol:

Ill add a few pics to this thread if you like mate, its been a little stale on this thread which is largely my fault !!

Ive just been accross to see how "grumpy old bob" is getting on with the colour, he wasnt in (darts night!!) but the car was there and its painted in the black ground coat i dropped off on thurs, i took some fotos which i can either email or stick on here tis up to you !! It looks a bit like harras car in black (or knight rider).

VR6 Banana

cheers for the wiring diagrmas you sent to coxy for me mate, i owe you a few beers !! Harness is now fully sorted and those diagrams helped loads.

Jimmi...........

fire them up mate (and email them to me too please!)

thanks must ultimately go to our uncle Daz for the diagrams. It was quite a task eh?!

Ill add a few pics to this thread if you like mate, its been a little stale on this thread which is largely my fault !!

Ive just been accross to see how "grumpy old bob" is getting on with the colour, he wasnt in (darts night!!) but the car was there and its painted in the black ground coat i dropped off on thurs, i took some fotos which i can either email or stick on here tis up to you !! It looks a bit like harras car in black (or knight rider).

VR6 Banana

cheers for the wiring diagrmas you sent to coxy for me mate, i owe you a few beers !! Harness is now fully sorted and those diagrams helped loads.

Jimmi...........

No problem mate, anything else you need then just ask.

Your picture of Coxy