CoxyLaad

Coxys R32 4 Motion Corrado - On the Road!!!!

Good stuff Coxy!

Coxy + Phat.. any other 4wd peeps..

There is a group buy on vortex for some rear axle camber plates. I, along with a number of other people on vortex have about 4 degree's negative camber on our cars, you guys must be the same. Anyway do you guys fancy taking part in their group buy but get ours shipped directly to the UK.. thoughts? I think its going to be about £100, but thats cheaper than a set of rear tyres?! Also I can't lower mine too much as my 8.5" rims start to hit the rear suspension, so was thinking about putting some 9mm spacers but looks like this will solve the problem.

Let me know what you think guys..

Ben

well...my car is currently sat 1inch higher than I want it to be, and my camber is next to nowt. I have more camber on my front wheels!

I followed an audi TT yesterday and the rear wheels on that hand much more rear camber than mine does - it must be those vr6 syncro wishbones.

I will lower the car to the correct height tonight and take some more pics. The camber is nothing like what it is on yours mate.

erm.......no........ it needs an exhaust, some brake hoses making up, an alarm wiring in, the ABS/ESP system wiring in, then painting.

Not far off though :lol:

well...my car is currently sat 1inch higher than I want it to be, and my camber is next to nowt. I have more camber on my front wheels!

I followed an audi TT yesterday and the rear wheels on that hand much more rear camber than mine does - it must be those vr6 syncro wishbones.

I will lower the car to the correct height tonight and take some more pics. The camber is nothing like what it is on yours mate.

fair play! get me some pics dude!! ;-)

looking forward to seeing this beast!

B

its going to be a bit of an underpowered beast in the present climate!

still, the engine has a cam chip and exhaust upgrade which was alledgedly good for 300bhp, so I wont be far off, and normally aspirated too ;)

Obviously the exhaust bit is gone now, but the one I am going to build will be even more free flowing. even so I suspect 300bhp from an engine that puts out 250 as standard is pushing it a bit.

I would be happy with a good solid 280 brake :lol:

ben I have pictures of the back of the car which I will put up tonight.

It may become a problem when i drop the car further, if so I will be in. Mind you why dont we just have a look at whats been done and copy it?!

I was going to say that but I can't really work out what they've done from that pic I post.. what do you think? I bet they have just welded in some plates!

Also 300bhp from your engine should be possible with cams, exhaust and re-map.

Not meant to say anything but a mates going for 350bhp NA from his R32 lump!

Ben

throttle bodies?

I would be chuffed to bits with a 300bhp r32 corrado.

Stuff forced induction I will stick with my suction lol

You'll be able to make that 300bhp mark mate, don't you worry...!!

That will be a very nice setup in a corrado, can't go wrong there! Very useable as well!!

lol, yes my friend, you are certainly missing something

My car was indeed yellow, and it was nearly complete last october, until I decided I didnt want a yellow car so I have done it all again with this nice bordeaux red one.

2 corrado 4wd conversions to the name now, in 2 different ways - I thankyou

:D

Good good, some nice progress :-)

Was chatting with Jon at Stealth a while back about the R32 and he said if Vince was let loose on one with a DTA, 320hp could be possible - with cams and zorst etc aswell.....nice!

Good good, some nice progress :-)

Was chatting with Jon at Stealth a while back about the R32 and he said if Vince was let loose on one with a DTA, 320hp could be possible - with cams and zorst etc aswell.....nice!

I beleive that figure to be more.. with some balancing 350bhp should be possible ;-)

would be great to get it to rev to 8000rpm

Mines been remapped so I am not sure what the rev limiter has been set at

I'll see when it hits the roads.

My brake hose fittings arrived today :)

However, you havent "actually" converted any yet have you??? :lol:

and you have? :-P

Never said I had, however, I am driving a converted one :p

(I wish I had the know how/time/money/and balls to do it myself, and respect you guys that do ;) )