Sign in to follow this  
Dub Style

BBS Wheels 5x112

I've seen some bbs wheels that are 5x112, 8x16 et 24 is there any way i can get these on my VR, i've heard of bolts that allow adjustment in the PCD but dont know by how much, also would it be an idea of geting the wheels re-bored is this even possbile with the bbs.

RH sell 20mm thickness 5x100 to 5x112 adapters but the problem you'll then face is an offset of 12, (or ET 4 re the first post) which will stick out way past the arches.

The only way to do it is fit passat 3B or MK5 Golf hubs front and rear. Expensive.

Providing there is sufficient metal without compromising the wheel's structural integrity, yep. I wouldn't be happy doing that personally speaking but if it solves the problem....

kevhaywire,

Found some 17" BBS 3 piece rims :

(BBS RS 17" Split Rims x 4 Alloys

7 1/2 J x 17" H2. ET 41, PCD 5 x 120

NO TYRES INCLUDED.All x 4 caps included & Original..

Fit all BMW E36/46/Z3, may also fit other BMW'S.

For vw enthu'ts & others, adapter will do the trick !!)

Will i be able to fit these...?? Would an off set of et 21 be too much..??

Cheers

You should get some 15mm adapters made up but these must be made from steel rather then alloy, that would take the offset to et26 should fit much better............and oh i was going to buy the exact wheels if its zack-noor that is selling them on e-bay, luckily i found my rs301's first.

PeterMunns, Is your car 4x100 ?? If so then i'm 80% sure that you can't do 4x100 to 5x120, the bolt circle is too small at 120mm, the only RS' you'll fit are 5x130 with adapters. Check with user 'niels' on vwvortex - he makes adapters and knows his RS' , just IM him........

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1040058

ET 26 for 7.5 on 4x100 is ok, bit low for a VR though, good luck !!

LOL at above comment.

Funny tho', there seems to be a rather large market for them e.g. H &R, AAT, Dub-Club Racing are just some of the companies that make adapters which are used far more and without any problems than getting wheels redrilled or having hubs specially made etc.

Cheers,

BigEastSideVWG60