Sign in to follow this  
g60Dazzaman

My New Baby

This is my little sweetie!

Shes Yellow, Shes Lowered and thanks to a fantastic respray looks the absolute nuts!!!!

I've had 19 Golfs so vw's is nothing new however this is my first rado, i it in August and being a G60 hasn't exactly been realiable..... In fact a money pit is a better way to describe it! This is my own fault for buying one without that much needed service history

But its true what everyone says.. Ever stood there looking at it wondering if its worth it, then givin it the full moo on an A road or Motorway everyone else looking at it??!!! You know its worth every penny!

The G60 was my choice because of the accelaration in the wet (we do live in britain!), and of coarse the amazing handling. This is the most spectacular car i've ever owned and really want the 'GO' to go with the show! watch this space as 'Cory the Corrado' becomes another much needed Volkswagen super coupe scooby muncher!!!! :twisted:

looking very clean mate, nice 1...

19 Golfs :shock:

Thats pretty impressive mate :wink:

In that number have you evr owned/ driven a mk2 16V?

If so how do the 2 compare, performance wise?

Cheers!

Never had a 16v mk2 all 8v's insurance is always a nightmare! i did have a go in my mates G60 sync, another reason for buying the Rado

i've had:

5x Mk1 Gtis (1 x 1.6 3 x 1.8's and still have a cab 1.8gti now in silver!)

2x Mk2 Gtis both 8v's early small bumber on a C and a Gorgeous black J plate big bumper with the bbs wheels etc etc

3 x Mk3's (1xcabriolet 1xVR6 1xTDI) it was the TDi that i loved the most check out my gallery! i spent a fortune on this one!

3 x Mk4's (1 x 90Tdi(not the same as the mk3 it has to be said) 1x 130Tdi (serious turbo lag!) 1 x 2.0GTi which was rubbish, the diesel was quicker!

1 x Mk5 2.0Fsi (i have a lot of time for the MK5 i really do hope the new GTi is everything that everyone is saying about it)

And lots of 1 & 2's that were early rubbish diesels, 1.5GX's, Cl's and a Mk2 Driver which i had for years!

My first car was a golf, what can i say i was bitten from the word go!

took the pics with your phone ? looks excellent tho mate , sits really well

what suspension are you running ? or is it just lowering springs ?

Okay okay i took the pictures with my phone!!!!!!

It does sit really well, i remember when i first saw it, i drove down a road in south london and it appeared on my right hand side and totally took my breath away, i expected it to have its arse in the air! I dont know whats been done to the suspension, hopefully someone will tell me at the MK meet at the end of the month, they way it drives tho (very hard!) suggests lowering springs.

"theres no replacement for displacement!?! - just to get you back - sounds like something Vicki Butler Henderson said once!!!!

Cheers for your reply GIXXERUK :D

Looking great Mr Dazzaman... although there is one thing missing that I think would finish it off a treat - Audioscape pods and focal speakers :D

I've had shed loads of Golfs too, but not even my old MK2 16V Turbo can compete with the C VR6 for all round ability and appeal 8)

I built an awesome sounding Mk3 golf Tdi, the Stereo was incredible, it was running kenwood cassette player top of the range of coarse with dab tuner and mp3 changer, 6x6.25 infinity kappa perfect components, and 2 x 10" infinity perfect subs all powered by 3x alpines finest v12's! 3x 5"widescreen monitors ps2 and dvd player all running through the head unit. It was stolen, the stereo nicked and burnt out, i cried for weeks, It was like i'd split up with a girlfriend i'd been going out with for years! My Corrado needs to be better! i need pods like a fat kid needs chocolate! oh and a better alarm system than a toad AI606!

looking very nice, i'll keep my eyes peeled for you - im round the hitchin area. also check out http://www.beedubs.co.uk (swfblade from this forums site) theyre a good bunch of lads and sort out local meets for the v dub fan!!

i know what your saying morpheus! cruising in chelmsford one night, absolutely tipping down, saw the front end of my rado bein overtaken by the rear end on a round about! fitted new wheels with toyo proxes T1S straight after! :lol:

very nice example g60Dazzaman ...nice change from a golf :D ?

im starting to wonder if there are any c' owners in the bristol area :cry:

Very nice - best colour and great choice of rims - mind you, I would say that

Andy!

We have the same car!@!!!!!!! well except all those engine mods and extra bits you've done! and may i say great choice of rims you've added!! :notworthy:

Somebody has just told me that there is less than ten Nugget Yellow G60's!!??!!! Is that true!?

My Dad has one!!! whoopee, maybe I'll swap my vr for his 8)

There aint many I know that for sure but I think ten is a bit low. I know of two in my local area, one belonging to my Dad and one 12 miles away.

T.

I've seen more yellow C's than I've seen met grey ones...

Lovely colour and nice looking car mate 8)

Another thumbs up from a nugget yellow owner :D At least theres a few of us about still :) I think there are loads more nugget G60's left than that but there aren't that many left compared to other more common colours like aqua blue and so fourth. Nuggets still the best colour imo you certainly get noticed in it :D

Its Great! I've never had a car like it for attention! everyone looks at it! i've even walked out of sainsbury to find a crowd! Its a bit of a nightmare to keep clean though!

I see more green and red corrados than anything else, i'm contemplating at the moment to get mine a 'big sister' in the form of a aubergine vr6 if i can find one!