Sign in to follow this  
billinjah

Billinjahs finished!

dont know if you remmeber me i had the green 20v corrado with kt4's we met in hitchin ages ago.

hey dude hows things never did buy those keskins! your 20v was sweet! you still got it mate?

Cheers mate. Na i broke it, now i've got my hands on a M plate mystic blue Raddo which is nice I'll keep this one. Still got my engine and bits so wont be long before i'm back 8)

didnt spot you last night though i'd said hello ..

lol cheers guys im still shocked at the amount of attention the car is getting cant wait for next year got some ideas that are gonna blow up a few skirts!!

well fitted some xrp anodised fittings today removed my washer bottle looking at relocating the pas bottle and the battery,, new tail pipe on wednes day along with air filter in the wing then i ll mostly be concentrating on ice till edition.

how much is this all costing!

i never spend real money on my rado its all money that ive made from buying and selling stuff but its around 10k at the minute be probably 30k by end of next year but worth it eh?

30k.. damm dude lol you having it gold plated?

furks... I said the same thing.. he likes phat tyres haha

how much is this all costing!

i never spend real money on my rado its all money that ive made from buying and selling stuff but its around 10k at the minute be probably 30k by end of next year but worth it eh?

You trying to catch me up Bill?

30k on chocolate more like, or is that 30k divided between your vehicles that actually your wife owns LMAO

30k on chocolate more like' date=' or is that 30k divided between your vehicles that actually your wife owns LMAO[/quote']

but furks I heard you had shares in.............

im sure ill have spent that after the underside is a clean as the top side plus i have some extreme fabrication planed for next year