Sign in to follow this  
billinjah

Billinjahs finished!

CHEERS GUYS!!!!

darren the side repeaters are just oval ones they look funny in that pic for some reason, chris the mk1 is a caddy was very very nice!

feckinell,it looks well on the bbs's bill! cool.gif

only time i really like em is with black centers,looks absolutely spot on yo.gif and if you ever feel like you wanna give em away... :lol:

Spot on, i've got my rear n/s on at the moment (don't ask) I better hurry up and get them all fitted :oops:

Furks be lower after some more rollin' and cuttin' dude! Dave wheels are 16's sevens on the front 7.5 on the back, might go for a lower profile on the back for a more extreme stretch and so it can hit the deck a bit more but its most definately a nose in the weeds stance im after!

Bill G60 was awesome... looks so sexy on the move.. yr hair style suits the car dude :wink:

height is just right.. only thing i'd say is you need more of a strecth on the rears...

was following you to mcd's & can honeslty say the amount of people that were looking & pointing at yr car the G is a headturner!!! :wink:

dude can you post the pics from the meet in event section :D

some pics of yr motor 8)

of got loads of pics dude.. I'll mail em to you later :wink:

cheers ben its received so many positive comments im really made up!! hows yours going mate?

It really does look great mate!

Mine is almost back together, should have it drivable this weekend, then i just need to fit an alarm and do a couple of other bits and its ready for an MOT :D

can people just give me an opinion on the tyres? i like the look af a slightly higher profile when running 16's but my expert mates reckon they look like durex extra safe i.e. too thick!! what do ya reckon?!