Sign in to follow this  
OSV

How would these wheels look on a Corrado?

not keen on the centre design on the first, 2nd set look nicer........bit of a fan of your car as it looked with those BBS though, dont think you could improve on those !

The set on the Blue car look like the Kerschers, is that right?

Yep, not keen. Porsche ones are better but abit busy looking, possibly look the nuts in the flesh, hard to tell. Already picked my next set of rims, think the current ones will make do this year tho'.

These any better ?

gt1-alloy.jpg

Nope, messed up version of a classic. Cup wheels are a design classic, not to be messed with, BBS are a classic design not to be messed with and racing BBS hocks are also perfect. "Add to the truth and you subtract from it", if you catch my drift.

sorry slightly off topic in a non corrado type way :lol:

but i was gonna go for either of these for the mk1 project,probably too racy looking for a c???

RIM2.gif

RIM1.jpg

I'm with A20LEE on this one, when i look at them i just see a copy of an original, i also think your RS' are hard to beat. LM's on a C......

mycorradobbslm.jpg

Not that keen on the gold centres, especially not on a silver C but you might like 'em

The BBS RS are my favourites without any doubt. Its just I don't think many wheels work well on Corrados so keep looking at expanding my horizons. Most BBS are cool, Porsche style, OE wheels and Borbett As but not many others IMO

that Karmann Ghia is sex on wheels...

*drool*

Lovely... 8) :notworthy:

that Karman uber rocks

LM's in 17" rare.

Jap market only now if i recall. if they had silver centres and were on my pearl grey rad, they'd look just right i think.....

:lol::lol::lol: