Sign in to follow this  
Graham_E

Graham_E's VR6 (updated pic)

Been on here since July thought it was about time i showed some pics of my c for you all too see, hope ya like.

Its a standard '93 vr6 apart from the debadged grill and the rear lights..but i have plenty more planned including the coilovers ive got sitting in me garage waiting to be fitted.

Very nice car mate, just need those coilovers to bring it down a bit and will look the dogs b's.

Nice colour also :D 8) :D

Thanks for the comments, much appreciated 8) ill keep this updated through the slow process of modding, hopefully you will still have the same comments for it when im done.

Although as somebody said a car is never finished cos theres always something else to do.

have you put some pics up of yours yet? ive seen a few around bromley orpington area, but doesnt seem to be anybody on here.

I've definitley seen one in Orpington that is on here- a green n reg VR6 I think. There does seem to be quite a few in the area- or maybe I just always notice them since I bought mine. I tried putting a pic up of mine but I think it's over 150pix so couldn't do it, can you get round that? Will try and put one on the gallery.

somebody said a car is never finished cos theres always something else to do.
Yeah - tell me about it .. :lol:

Car's looking good m8 - it'll be even better with the coilovers fitted . :wink:

Car's looking good m8 - it'll be even better with the coilovers fitted . :wink:

Tell me about it :roll: have to raise it for when we go across for le mans cos im pretty sure the ferry to france isnt gonna be slammed to the ground friendly :wink:

I've definitley seen one in Orpington that is on here- a green n reg VR6 I think. There does seem to be quite a few in the area- or maybe I just always notice them since I bought mine. I tried putting a pic up of mine but I think it's over 150pix so couldn't do it, can you get round that? Will try and put one on the gallery.

ive seen 2 black vr6 and a blue vr6 but i havent seen the green one.

i adjusted my images in photoshop but there 700x summin put them in as an attachment it should work then?

Mine is K reg black VR6, haven't kept it as clean as yours tho! but sometimes it's nice a bit dirty, doesn't attract so much scum. Unfortunatley I don't have Photoshop, will have to see if I can get it.

I love it! The best corrado colour ever.. (would i say anything other...hehe)

Tell your a truck driver loking at the height of your steering wheel :lol:

saturday, so ill be dropped for the meet on sunday 8) the cleaned.be guys have given me motivation after seein the quality of there cars.

Cool! Hoping to have my new exhaust on by the next meet, if i make it that is! Will have to take some pics asap tho...

Graham_E, dude... that is looking good :!: Did you fit them yourself?