Sign in to follow this  
A20 LEE

New Premier C

Clean but.. I wish someone would come up with a new 'must have' set of wheels for show cars!

lovely looking car but those tyres are effing ridiculous. Ruins the whole thing. Christ you spend that much on the car, then become too tight to fork out the money for the correct width tyre for the wheels...

If I am ever seen with stretched tyres on my car you have my permission to shoot me in the knackers.....

Holy smokes!!!

Is it just me or is he placing a lot of faith in that scissor jack.

Car looks nice though, shame I couldn't make it (even though Ali Pally is spitting distance from me) as I saw a few rude Belgian Dubs knocking around N. London.

love them wheels on the grey car next to them,,,are they porsche wheels?

I think they might be Audi A8 wheels... :?:

porsche 928? silver rose/design 90's?

dunno,hard to tell. :)

I think it looks really odd without the mirrors, tyres look hideous too...... oh and lose those wipers aswell, nowhere near as nice as lot of other corrados i've seen, not impressed

Not sure if you can really appreciate the level of work that has gone into a car from a couple of pics on the internet.

My mate was there on Saturday and rated that car. Yes the styling may be old hat (BBS splits, Audi door handles, probably MJ interior etc.) and it doesn't push boundaries but that is how PVS style their cars.

Yeah PVS have always been subtle, showcasing their paint skills rather than breaking new ground.....and that's half the problem....new ground hasn't been broken and therefore it is boring and been done to death.....imo.

I have always been impressed by Premiers cars and whilst this car probably isn't done any justice by the pic the colour, wheels, door handles and colour are all suitable and subtle changes to the C formula. What I think it does demonstrate is that the Corrado is so very right is standard guise that is hardly financially or visually worthwhile to try more serious mods to the body.

Ride height, wheels, suspension, interior and a little styling cleaning and any performance upgrades desired are all a good C need.

More are spoilt than improved and at significant cost and only rarely is it succesful and never good financil sense both in terms of outlay and reselling price. I'm not been old and fuddy duddy and yes Corrado owners are often very conservative but the car just doesn't benefit from too much pissing about on the styling front.

I'm all for subtle mods, i love a clean Corrado on RS', so if he put the mirrors back on, got some 205/40/17 F1's and some Lupo wipers i'd love it (if it was a different colour!!!!!)

Xtreme.jpg

Got to admit, tho it looks boring from the initial pics, the above pic is promising as the paint finish look proper mental!!!!

and i guess thats what there all about. ill refrain from judging til i see better pic..

Steve built this car for himself and wasn't trying to impress anyone. It's a solid FVWSH VR6 which just needed a freshen up bodywise and is now for sale for a very reasonable sum. Personally i think it's very nice and will have high "wow" factor at the shows. Photo's are a great equalizers, they lift some cars and others are much better in the metal.

The colour looks phenominal in that last picture!

But I think the RS's ruin it for me. Just wish it was rolling on something a little fresher, thats all! :(