Sign in to follow this  
fla

OK, we know your cars, where did your names come from???

Was AndyG60 when I first signed up (still am on Yahoo) for obvious reasons. Now AndyVR6... for obvious reasons. Considered using Cazza or Cazakstan- mates call me that 'cos sirname is Carrick.

Bikes were my main for of transport till some idiot in an XJ6 tried a bit of hit and run 3 years ago. I lost an 1" out of one leg, lots of blood and an amount of soft tissue. My leg is still broken his points come off his license next year. Anyway I was on a perfectly restored mint FZR100 EXUP at the time.

Crazymarcel was just a an old internet name i used on different sites too keep me from forgettin various different login names

My names not marcel and im not crazy so its a bit shit really

How are people changein them, those that have changed names?

Crazymarcel was just a an old internet name i used on different sites too keep me from forgettin various different login names

My names not marcel and im not crazy so its a bit s*** really

How are people changein them, those that have changed names?

Go here:

http://www.the-corrado.net/.archive/forum/profil ... ditprofile

Your name is at the top in the 'Username' field, and you can just change it to whatever you want :)

Biggerbigben came about when I was setting up my first email address and I wanted Bigben as ben was already taken - suprise suprise, but someone had that too so some bright spark shouted biggerbigben and thus the name was born (was about 1996 while at school), so a while ago. Not very interesting, but the truth...

When I was at secondary school, some people decided I looked like Tug from Home & Away. Remember him?

Some people assumed it was for other reasons... :oops:

...and no its not because its been a while since i have seen some lady action.....

I just assumed you had ginger hair....eh? eh? You see what I did there? eh?

Ginger sack eh? Only thing worse is a ginger minge :oops:

My surname's Hennam, so when at school I was known as Henny... 8)

I tend to use it for most online forums/addresses, sometimes with my DOB or G60 lobbed onto the end if someone else has taken Henny already... 8)

Blimey, I don't check the forum for a day and a 5 page thread springs up!

My name has abosoloutely no bearing on my name or in fact any logical train of thought. The first and last letters are my initials, but other than that I just thought it was a funny word and thus suited me down to the ground :D

Or, you can submit suggestions for the origin of the name on a postcard to the usual address :lol:

My surname's Hennam, so when at school I was known as Henny... 8)

Isn't your surname Henman?

Tom? Sod off... :p I am not a relation to that washed out tennis playing prat... :roll:

Louie Lungbubble, nope, it's the sound of Tom trying to wind me up... :roll:

Well, I never really felt like much of a success at anything, being too much of a perfectionist to ever finish anything I started - so I figured that a failure of a perfectionist could only be a Grade "A" failure...! :lol:

It's who I am everywhere, and a friend even bought me the .com and .co.uk addresses for my birthday! (Cheers Laura!)

Mine is really sad. The name was born for online gaming and network gaming like Doom. My first name is James, But everyone calls me 'J' The JSTAR is the Acronym for Joint Surveillance Tactical Air Reconnaissance- Or something very similar - Which came from the Eurofighter 2000 PC game. In other words a slow lumbering vehicle that is full of hardware. A nightmare when it goes wrong - But its there looking after you 24 hours a day!!! What am I wittering on about? :roll:

Henny wrote: › Select ›‹ Expand

My surname's Hennam, so when at school I was known as Henny...

Isn't your surname Henman?

I thought it was too... :oops:

Or, you can submit suggestions for the origin of the name on a postcard to the usual address

Dinkus, It came from here....

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... dinkus&r=f