Sign in to follow this  
Dub Style

On Average how many miles you doing a year in your C

As above what sort of mileage are you covering a year.................i barely did 500 miles last year.............car only came out on sunny days!!.

I bought the car in October 2003 with 112K on the clock, its now reading 131K! I work that out to roughly 13,500miles a year... :(

owned less than a year but if current stats go about 5-6K... and yes its my only car - I live 5 minutes walk from work :)

Since getting it 4 months ago about 1000 miles, I make that 3k per year :shocked!: and I am driving it more than my old car.

6 months and 2.5k, but its about to change as the C becomes a daily driver and will be using it more on the weekends for London-Oxford run. Will be interesting to see how many I do in the next 6 months! Will have oil and filters changed etc before it starts to get some serious use!

Car had 95k when I bought it and am on around 105k now so.. a pretty insurance standard 10k a year :)

is 18k a year high for a car?........the history on my VR shows it did roughly this figure per annum for the first few years of its life.

last 3 years I did about 20-25k a year...! Bought my Golf mk3 tdi with 47k on the clock, had it 3 years, sold it to my sis with 115k on the clock!

i dont know ive only had the car for about six months... but ive already done near 4k. would of been even more if it didnt drink so much petrol lol (have a bit of a heavy foot) :D

A little over 20k. I only have one car, don't like public transport, but above all I love driving - especially the VR :)

Currently doing about 800-1000 miles per week - the car is just running better and better, only annoying thing is that I'm still changing oil and filter every 3000 miles so at least once per month, going to bulk buy I think