Sign in to follow this  
stevemac

Angel-Eye headlights for Corrados

certainly looks hot on jims g60 (im guessing it is your g60...)

any idea how much these are? or am i blind and havent noticed it in the thread?

any idea how much these are? or am i blind and havent noticed it in the thread?

Yeah was wondering on the price, i like them, look kinda menacing.... :evil:

And whose manufacturing them?

i think they look awesome, but something tells me they would only suit darker C's , not red ones :( ... but ye, they do look bloody good on jims C

:D I quite like them as well just making some nice clear lensed indicators and fogs so should go well with a pair of angel eyes

Hopefully they won't be too expensive - I don't have a price yet though. Nor do I have any other details except for the picture. I'll be emailing the manufacturer next week for some more info.

I'm definitely going to be having some for my G60. I was a little undecided at first but after seeing the photochops, I like them.

undecided on this one.. think i'll wait to see the on yours Graham_E

Ive been looking at this thread over night and after looking at the photoshops..............YES i want some. Think were gonna need more info Steve.

Add a set to my account please Steve :lol:

Who is the manufacturer? - could you also find out if th lenses will be replaceable like the originals..?

would like them if they didnt have the angel eyes, i really dont want my c to look like a beemer in any way. would be cool if the angel eye rings where removable

Yeah, think I'd agree with the bit about the angel eyes... I kinda like em but think that if they didn't have the rings (I guess they could be wired up to an indipendent switch - kinda like that idea) and had the plastic surrounds in the same way as the orriginals then they'd be sweet! I really like the fact that they are like the ralley lights interms of the projector lens and high beam reflector 8)

Angel eyes = Lexus lights, the next generation.

Leave it to the Saxo boys lads.

i quite like them myselph - thairs some on ebay at the mo if you search for corrado in parts and excesories (.com not co.uk)

Just having spoken to my German In.Pro supplier, he told me that In.Pro are also looking at doing some new head lights, in clear :-) Just wondering whether these might be the same ones ...

No pricing details available yet.

Tempest

Bizarre isnt it.. wonder whats been the motivator for these aftermarket products all of a sudden.

stevemac, don't suppose they do them for a single lamp mk2 golf ???

I'd be up for a set of these.

Was looking at darkening up the front (like my rears) by smoking the indicators and fogs, so these would compliment nicely.

Even better if they're a better headlight too!

Wouldn't mind the OO OO angel eyes either ;)