Jim

The "what I did to my Corrado today" thread...

Gave mine a wash,polish and then a coat of extra gloss protection today....o and ordered some new number plates and wind deflectors,will be ordering a few new engine parts tomorrow as well :)

5a90c51b5f5e8f59cdf67f4c65049bce.jpg

a9e3d5fe04979587248b72541cd32d26.jpg

be29da595a6bf36862948167366fcf22.jpg

The ones on there are those paper thin fake pressed plates Ive ordered some proper pressed ones as I have some on my golf and the look great

Had two new tyres fitted today on the front, plus they fitted my adjustable camber bolts for a tenner - happy days! Had a full geo check and setup done again too. It rides so much nicer now, I think the front tyres were just old and hard. Hopefully it will sort the tramlining. Before when I went to overtake on a single carriage way, when you crossed the centre line the car wanted to veer all over the place!

Going for ones like these

3b2c777006aab317e4d3728a51aedfb0.jpg

They'll look good in the Wolfsburg surrounds. I've got period 3D look with honeycomb background (illegal now) but they are getting tatty now and would like to replace them with the same I've got.

Do you have a link for yours ?

Had two new tyres fitted today on the front, plus they fitted my adjustable camber bolts for a tenner - happy days! Had a full geo check and setup done again too. It rides so much nicer now, I think the front tyres were just old and hard. Hopefully it will sort the tramlining. Before when I went to overtake on a single carriage way, when you crossed the centre line the car wanted to veer all over the place!

Mine would tramline on certain roads/white lines. What a difference a little geometry setup makes.

These are the proper pressed ones with correct spacing reflective backing and bs number they are from eBay type in something like legal pressed plates...will see if I can share a link

Productive day today..fitted my new pressed plates and fixed my indicator

Ordered some wind deflectors,new door check strap and door catches

Also the bits I ordered a few days ago arrived which were Abs sensor,oil pressure and temp sensors and power steering belt which means I can crack on getting all the little probs sorted now :)

Looked at it once more in the garage and realised I've not driven it since I changed the oil and filter a couple of months ago :( I'll charge the battery tomorrow and take it for a blast later this week :)

on the weekend i fixed the bonnet catch on the valver so as it now stay shut

gave it its first wash since i brought it back as few months ago & the black centre'd BBS splits look lovely against the alpine white paint :)

just waiting for it to be MOT time & looking forward to driving it again

Well for me this should be the what have I done to my Corrado over the last 365 days thread. So far this year i've managed to drive my G60 a staggering 24 miles.

This makes a grand total of 224 miles in 3 years.

Maybe I need to re-consider if I should keep it?

Well for me this should be the what have I done to my Corrado over the last 365 days thread. So far this year i've managed to drive my G60 a staggering 24 miles.

This makes a grand total of 224 miles in 3 years.

Maybe I need to re-consider if I should keep it?

...or reconsider how often you drive it ;)

sprayed my slam panel as it was really letting the car down, also purchased some race ramps, not exciting just ramps made of rubber for low cars, hopefully i can get underneath and do some winter work ready for worthersee

no Jamie I didn't, although I did take a leaf out of your book, apparently 'best' bed sheets are now not to be used for masking off!!

no Jamie I didn't, although I did take a leaf out of your book, apparently 'best' bed sheets are now not to be used for masking off!!

ha ha pan & fire spring to mind leopan ;)

Please tell me they were still on the bed :lol: :lol: :lol:

nah haha,

we have one of them lift up beds, i stole them from under that, but I've been told thats where the 'best' ones are kept.....

anyhoos, took off my inlet manifold today, thinking about polishing or painting, alas, its uncovered a leak thats coming from the seal on the rocker cover so that will need doing whilst its off

I only started doing it as i had planned to do the 288mm brake conversion only to find my trolley jack won't lift the car high enough to use my axle stands, been one of those days!