jboyslick

R32 BACK AT LAST!

Loving the rado at the moment!! 7012e45b18426f92d45366a7e2ecfb36.jpg

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Looking very nice . Our number plates are very close together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice touch having aircon. The amount of times I’ve been sat sweating in traffic with the windows down

Need to get mine fixed, had it re-gased a while ago but nothing, having no clue about it could it be the compressor?

its actually really effective considering how old it is. Nice touch to an already fabulous car jboyslick

Spen - check to see that the shaft is turning on the compressor when its switched on - the engine revs should dip slightly. I've got a spare compressor in case you need it

My revs alter too at idle when you switch it on

The diavia unit is often positioned in the footwell of the passengers side

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

its actually really effective considering how old it is. Nice touch to an already fabulous car jboyslick

Spen - check to see that the shaft is turning on the compressor when its switched on - the engine revs should dip slightly. I've got a spare compressor in case you need it

Cheers Hasan, I'll have a look when I'm next home, can't be anything else other than the compressor right?

I found that dirty connections on the relays stopped mine from working. I linked out connections and the compressor then worked. Turned out the gas was low so the pressure switch wouldn't allow it to work. Regassed and then worked.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I found that dirty connections on the relays stopped mine from working. I linked out connections and the compressor then worked. Turned out the gas was low so the pressure switch wouldn't allow it to work. Regassed and then worked.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Cheers Cressa I've got to strip the interior and dash out anyway so it's looks like the jobs are stacking up already!

Great job done on the detailing inside and in the bay, now off to the body shop for some more paint work to finish it off!