Sign in to follow this  
Trilidon

How about some pictures of our members ?

daves16v, 2 daughters.......how do you find money for wheels?

I think you'll find running 2 daughters is cheaper than running 1 Corrado !

Found this one of me and the other half from last summer. Sorry there are no signs in it. I'm the one on the right!!!

this is the only decent pic I have of me at work. For a laugh I made a birthday card for a mate as a DVD cover a couple of months back. I'm the one on the right on the front cover & in the top right sqaure on the back. The Corrado even made it on there :D

Here's me & the wife about 20 years ago!!! I've got a bit less hair now!

btw, I'm the one with the blonde hair (not natural!)

Cheers,

Robbo

Here's me & the wife about 20 years ago!!! I've got a bit less hair now!

btw, I'm the one with the blonde hair (not natural!)

Cheers,

Robbo

Jesus it's Boy George and Nick Kershaw!

LOL, only joking..... about calling your Missus Boy George..... you still look like Nik Kershaw tho, or is it Howard Jones I'm thinking of? Showing my age here too :oops:

K

Here's a pic I just took of myself with my new camera. Face a little cold from just riding a motorcycle. :)

Okay here goes, taken earlier this year in DUBLIN hence the Guinness. Don't ask what she's doing because i've been sworn to secresy.

Just another shot from Dublin i thught you'd enjoy what with it envolving signs and everything. (My mate will probably kill me for posting it...................... :lol: :lol:

OK, now you've all had a good laugh at my last photo, here's a more recent one. This is me & mini-me in Majorca last year... Where did all that hair go?!!

heres me (the bloke on the right) with some hooters girls in the states last year :D . And thats as near as I got :oops: