Sign in to follow this  
Graham_E

few pics of Graham's and pete's c's

well spotted darren.

a good choice but... you need to get the back a little lower to totally transform the look ... :wink:

thats lil bit extra makes a huge difference...... Graham :lol:

you got any closer pics of that rear arch/wheel??? for research purposes only :lol: thanks

looking good chaps..

graham grills looks to me like an FK debadged one..

needs to be lowered G...

Chris VR6nos Tell me bout it, im being so careful at the moment, driving like an old man lol

G man, Bally Yes i know it needs to be dropped some more, but its finding the time to do it thats the problem, also gotta see bout getting rears pulled and fronts rolled...or shall i have all 4 pulled didnt know if it would look right only have 7.5 front with pulled arches.

FurkiG60 not sure matey ill have a look, think i might have one ....for research purposes only of course lol.

MickeyT yeah its an fk debadged grille from ebay, comes with the little clips so you can put ya vr6,16v,g60 badge back on

And finally dinkus Thanks for the comment, im slowly gettin there as and when money allows.

they look great side by side, have to get myself one of those grilles soon, any ideas how the ylook colour coded?

want nice debadged one for a pearl green G60

Graham_E particuarly like your wheels, dont really go for that sort of thing usually as i normally prefer a more solid wheel but they look really nice, they set u back much?

You cant have much more to do the exterior have you what with the way it looks now, as Kev has suggested Engine next?

PeteJ not sure bud, i think it looks good left black...obviously thats why i left it :lol: its all down to personal preference at the end of the day.

Colley theres a few bits left to do to the exterior nothin major or ground breaking. Yep engine next in fact it will look identical to that lol, then finish off the interior and ice. Wheels cost a fair bit of wedge, if ya wanna know exact price can pm ya with details.

good pics guys!

Would have been funny if i came, 2 aqua blue rados and 3 with fk rear clusters lol :D

Graham_E, Yeah not to bad...but i could have done with that grill :(

G60Dub, Luke you should have been there was a well good turn out. Seeing all you had to do was fit your wheels !!!!

LOL at luke being a lazy arse. Yeah was a shame that grille didnt fit, nevermind eh, Have you managed to sort one yet?

Graham_E, how much did you pay for that grille and is you car dropped? cause im looking at some 17's for my G60 and i think its probably gonna look like a damn 4x4 without a drop (dont wanna drop it too damn low for speed bumps already)

Graham_E, how much did you pay for that grille and is you car dropped? cause im looking at some 17's for my G60 and i think its probably gonna look like a damn 4x4 without a drop (dont wanna drop it too damn low for speed bumps already)

I know, just didn;t want to fit them really until I could lower her.. she looks stupid!