Sign in to follow this  
CorradoVR6-Turbo

CorradoVR6-n.o.s

Ive desided to start on the engine bay

What Ya think?? :?:

Also going to start to get polished/chromed cover ect.. :D

Puts mine to shame... would really really like to have a shiny one (oooooooer) :D

Ive desided to start on the engine bay

What Ya think?? :?:

Also going to start to get polished/chromed cover ect.. :D

Puts mine to shame... would really really like to have a shiny one (oooooooer) :D

You will just have to get stuck in and use some elbow grease :wink:

A lot of elbow grease... :tongue:

James

stormseeker,

To offer you some inspration, James's was much the same as yours with lots of laquer aged into the shiny bits to be!

Chris

looks like a fair bit of work going on there!!!

Gonna be harder to spot u from distance without the white bumper !!!! ;) :p

Should look as stunning once finished as it did when u first got it

stormseeker: don't clean your engine bay!

You have the authentic "I bought a VW and all I got was this lousy burst water hose" look about it, just like mine. ;)

Buyers are suspicious when the engine bay is too clean. It looks like you've been Mr Muscle-ing away head gasket leaks... :)

Thanks Bally ive still got my 17's that i had before but they were not on when i took the pics :D

As for the silver VR6 thats ChrisVR6-nos with a supercharged nitro powerd beast :twisted: I was doing a few odds and ends on it that needed doing( as we all do :wink: )

P.S what type of wheels do u have on your C?

Hi there, thats a very nice looking car-can i just confirm the wheels as Votex from Wheel Mania? iv been toiling over these wheels for a while, think i may have just been swung towards them now. Do they come with the polished lip?Any problems with them fitting?

Cheers Fraser

Hi there

The wheels are performance alloy replicas,supposed to look like the BBS rims,fitment was straight forward but every rim designer has different tolerances.

They have a polished lip,but the lacquer started to peel off :x ,like most polished lips the lacquer is applied thin as not to dull the polished effect :p

and they are an arse to clean :wink: :mrgreen:

just seem the pics. blimy, my friend bought a low milage golf vr, 28k onit, took it to mister vw for some warrantee parts, abs sensor i think, when one of the apprenties thought he would take it out for a rag. he lost control, went throu a brick wall rolled the car twice and landed in a deep pond, the car was a complete right off. vw gave my friend £1800 and told him to get lost, justise ah

I would have took that further if it was VW, I'm a mechanic and test drive cars as well ,but you have to have respect in customers pride and joy,just ask yourself if you would thrash your own car like that?(sometimes :wink: )

I came off light and its made me slow right down and I tend to cruze more 8) ,life's to short for a quick thrill :x

Just Cruze.................... :mrgreen:

Yes mate.. If you.ve got it.... :) Leave the burning between lights to the max power boys in their astras and novas

Makes me think about an old advert for what I think was an Audi RS4. Showed a greyhound race with all the dogs running flat out with their tongues hanging out etc. You could see the traps in the background and in the end trap there was a cheetah just lying down looking really mean- I think it was trying to say that if you have got the power under the bonnet then you can afford to just take it easy- Like you say leave the racing to the 1.3 novas 8) .

Saying that I think my Corrados getting a little long in the tooth for getting pummelled every weekend- Every time a thrash it something else either breaks or drops off :(

Cheers