Sign in to follow this  
surfer.vr6

Whats the most embarrasing moment you've had in your corrado

Few of them, but having central locking pump and door handle fail at the same time and having to crawl into the car thru the boot was embarassing, especailly as I had to do this for 10 days till I got replacement bits. Then there was the time the window controller went and the windows wouldn't close, then it started pi55ing it down all night = one wet interior.... :mad:

Cheers

probably running out of petrol in my valver in the small hours on the a1 and having to pay £105 to the recovery guy for about £5 worth of petrol AND it wasnt optimax!

went to collect my car after work to find my workmates had stuck a false cardboard power bulge on the bonnet and cardboard side intakes

much to the amusment of other people in the car park

thats hilarious mate. For me, it would be showing off to some bird in my car, whilst reversing, into a car. She wasnt too impressed!

dinkus, Holy sh!t dude !! What the hell happened there, you must of been going fairly quick to cause that ?

last summer driving through a local village, windows open shades on metalica blaring and a car on the opposite side of the road drives though a fresh cow sh!t which splatters all over the side of my freshly polished rado and in through the open window all over me

Went to pick a mate's highly moded 3 door cossie from the tuners. Gave them all a load of abuse about the bulbus ugly nature of them and how they were always in the garage. Only to be struck by the dreaded ignition switch problem and had to have a push. :oops:

Driving past a particularly crowded pub one sunny summers evening in my old blackberry 16v Corrado.. window down, tunes blaring, and not quite applying enough effort in changing gear resulting in it sitting half in and half out of gear, complete with horrendous squealing noises.. the shame!

And in the same 16v one day, laughing at some ratty looking Civic - and promptly getting dumped all over in the traffic light GP - it was ratty cause it was a totally stripped out 2.0 VTEC - no wonder my heavy old valver had absolutely no chance of keeping up!

ran out of petrol on the M23 last week.......no it's not the petrol Mr RAC man, I know my guage.........

completely missing second gear and letting the standard 2.0 cavalier minger stick right on me because of it, after telling the guy he wouldnt stand a chance... luckily, he knows what i did wrong, and therefore just thinks the driver is crap... not the car :roll: . but im not sure wether anyone will be able to beat coolrado's experience though!

Ran ot of petrol twice in the same day...! You'd have thought I'd go and fill the tank after the first time, but nooo... :oops:

Running out of petrol at Westgate mini-roundabout in Canterbury in the middle of morning rush hour.

Called a mate who turned up with some petrol after about 20 minutes. Just as I was driving off, he called me because he'd just run out of petrol too :roll: :lol:

Immobiliser kicking in, in a bus lane in the centre of Edinburgh... Took me 2 hours to travel 1 mile, all the time being tailed by the RAC before he finally found the problem...

ran out of petrol on the A3 towards wandsworth, luckily it was down a hill and i managed to roll the car for about 200m into a petrol stn, it made it all the way to the pump, to the suprise of the driver behind me 8)

ran out of petrol about 20 meters after passing a garage, no go at all and couldn't push it back on my own. Had to pay £5 for a can when i've already got two at home :mad:

hrmm i am worried by the amount of people running out of petrol.......

my guage is looking a little suspicious at the moment, sods law and all!!

last summer driving through a local village, windows open shades on metalica blaring and a car on the opposite side of the road drives though a fresh cow sh!t which splatters all over the side of my freshly polished rado and in through the open window all over me

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Hahaha thats well funny, i mean unlucky for ya, would love to have seen that

Ran ot of petrol twice in the same day...! You'd have thought I'd go and fill the tank after the first time, but nooo... :oops:

Dum arse! lol :cuckoo:

Running out of petrol at Westgate mini-roundabout in Canterbury in the middle of morning rush hour.

Called a mate who turned up with some petrol after about 20 minutes. Just as I was driving off, he called me because he'd just run out of petrol too :roll: :lol:

Now-thats funny!!!! lol :)