Sign in to follow this  
surfer.vr6

Whats the most embarrasing moment you've had in your corrado

Ahhhhh, watcha! I didn't realise you were Steve's sister! I think I saw you at inters on Saturday with your other half?

Dinkus....shut it!

Sorry Mr. Moderator. Sir. :p

Ahhhhh, watcha! I didn't realise you were Steve's sister! I think I saw you at inters on Saturday with your other half?

Dinkus....shut it!

Which one were you then??

He was the cheesy git with the Nice Gay VR on the Audioscape stand...

standard.jpg

Edit: Ohhh man that picture makes me laugh every time :lol:

LOL....bastids! :D

Interestingly enough, that's exactly what my car looks like now, less the humiliating ride height and black plastics 8)

He was the cheesy git with the Nice Gay VR on the Audioscape stand...

standard.jpg

Edit: Ohhh man that picture makes me laugh every time :lol:

yeah i think i remember.......he was with another guy....looking at me like an alien.....like girls weren't aloud under that stand or something??! :confused4:

yeah i think i remember.......he was with another guy....looking at me like an alien.....like girls weren't aloud under that stand or something??! :confused4:

Spikey haired type idiot?? :lol:

LOL!

Girls were definitely not banned from the Audioscape stand!

u did give me a weird look though, i remember-seemed like u and the other guy was gigglin about me :(

I think you're paranoid :wink:

Sorry if you thought I was looking at you strangely, I think I'd just twigged you were Steve's sister as I recognised your boyfriend.... I suppose I was looking for similarities! No offense meant, no one was laughing about you.

I think you're paranoid :wink:

Sorry if you thought I was looking at you strangely, I think I'd just twigged you were Steve's sister as I recognised your boyfriend.... I suppose I was looking for similarities! No offense meant, no one was laughing about you.

Lol! i'm not paranoid! i just noticed the look thats all-like u said u were lookin for similarities. :wink:

Where as you just look funny.... :)

That's not what you said last night Kev ;) :lol:

surely this thread should be combined with the angel eyes one? :D ....ive never known someone go off topic so much :roll: ...(( Rado-Girl..before you get all offended that was a joke!)) ....

I'm not offended, just having a laugh. I'm not the only 1 to blame Dinkus and kevhaywire played a part to.......there naughty too sir!! :salute: :D

Breaking down tonight(just got in)and having to be followed home by the AA ,after only driving it a day.I was in central milton keynes and a Calibra was really starting to annoy me,so i pulled onto the dual carriageway and put my foot down,only for the car to die and i lost my rev counter etc.It was the o ring in the distributor that had perished so it was leaking oil

LOL - same here, Just sailed thru the MOT and goes lumpy as I reverse out the garage, then cuts out 3 times on the way home... Grrreeeatt!