Sign in to follow this  
Louie Lungbubble

Corrado spotting - April 2005

Young dark haired girl in j plate red C on Leeds road (Cooper Bridge End) Huddersfield at around 5-5.30.

Looked nice (and the car)

shiny black corrado with five spoke alloys in madeira drive in brihton about 1am early hours of today (saturday)

seen 2 over the last couple of days silver reg N9** BKY yesterday on m3 heading towards basingstoke they turned off at hook junction then turned right over top of m3, Then today black M reg just before clacket services lady driving bout 3.45-4ish.

This morning (Saturday) in Edinburgh, my son (ex-VR6 C owner) met helpful gent with black N-reg VR6 with about 57K miles on clock. CCGB member.

Red G60 in northampton, lights near morrissons (ex safeway) i was in a mates pants clio, we raced you off the lights, you won!

betting its no one from here

Saw a red one with roof racks in Brighton, The LHD silver g60 that sukh used to own and a blue n reg storm in southall broadway, all in a days work.

Nice H reg bodykitted silver Rado at M25 / A3 junction at lunchtime today - pity you cut me up

Three today! Two at Booker Airfield in Marlow, a black N plate VR6 - totally standard, looked awesome though. Also, L plate dragon green valver in the same car park.

Awesome day out, went gliding for the first time - think I'll be going back too!

http://the-corrado.net/.archive/forum/album_pic.php?pic_id=499

Oh yeah, I think that was bighands I saw heading towards Bagshot from the Ravenswood r'bout too!

Oh yeah, I think that was bighands I saw heading towards Bagshot from the Ravenswood r'bout too!

OHHHHH yea :)

Doughnut house mate parked in the drive so was killing couple of mins while he moved his car!

Didnt realise it was you though!

Yep yep, t'was me n' the lil' grey valver. Nice to see ya finally! Think you're like the 2nd ever person to spot themselves on a "spotted" post of mine. 1st one being smiff on a random M25 excursion. Hey ho!

laaters

randal

Just seen two in the last half hour: green L*** XHP turning of Wilmslow Rd onto Wilbraham Rd in Fallowfield and a dark 16v K*** XHA that I followed for a short while on the A6 and Manchester Rd in Stockport.

1 spotted by remote from a mate who lives in Edinburgh, K***GSC a blue valver. He also mentioned a tidy M or N reg in Dragon Green that he saw, but I've lost the details he sent me.

3 in Chesterfield over the weekend, just vistiing ;)

K plate G60 Dark Blue

J plate G60 Dragon Green(?)

one more, not sure on type as only saw late, he was being followed by a G40 polo though!

Cheers

Lippy

Burgandy type coloured G60 this morning round by the entrance to Warwick University Science Park.. think i've seen you before though and you don't post on here from what I can tell.

Boo frickedy hoo.

gorgeous silver rado with nice 5 spoke wheels parked in Strathclyde Park outside Glasgow on sunday morning........ i was in my mates car n only caught a glimpse of it..... was back down there with my C later on but you were away....

Few rados lastnight..

A Dark VR6 on the M40 heading towards uxbridge, did say hello but th chap driving didnt look over..

Burgandy G60 on a J plate had For Sale in the window, mate chatted to you, parked in Southall broadway MC'ds

Lovely N plate VR6 storm on the broadway, lowered on standard rims..

anyone here??

Thats Ironic Bally, if you were there 24 hours eariler you would've seen my motor in the macdonalds car park, i saw the storm too, think thats their local cruise strip or driving circuit!

yesterday (sun 3rd) - Nice low Purple raddo, wide rims, m3 style rears, I was going towards Egham, the raddo was going towards Windsor.

Thats Ironic Bally, if you were there 24 hours eariler you would've seen my motor in the macdonalds car park, i saw the storm too, think thats their local cruise strip or driving circuit!

bummer bro.. I'll bell you next time.. :wink:

Overtook grey g60 approaching the roundabout before the Tamar bridge heading towards Plymouth. Looked in really good nick. Was rushing back to Plym after a wet, cold surfless camping trip to Sennen :(