Sign in to follow this  
Louie Lungbubble

Corrado spotting - April 2005

i'm guessing it means they didn't repond as expected and just gawped back with a blank expression

oh, should have figured that out myself really :oops:

Today Hxx KEY lovely Black valver, Derby Road, Sandiacre, Notts @ 9.45am, you turned into Leopold St. I was behind you in a white Citroen C3.

12pm today F plate Bergundy coloured, looked nice and low on Black coloured alloys. Seen at a garage on Pasture Rd, Stapleford, Notts.

Nice J reg blue Corrado, swung past me today on the roundabout just near Browns Lane and up onto the A45 heading towards Birmingham earlier this evening at about 7:15pm.. had blingy lexus lights and deep dish wheels.. looked clean!

Of course I was in my old mans Merc so you wouldn't have spotted me!

Nice J reg blue Corrado, swung past me today on the roundabout just near Browns Lane and up onto the A45 heading towards Birmingham earlier this evening at about 7:15pm.. had blingy lexus lights and deep dish wheels.. looked clean!

Of course I was in my old mans Merc so you wouldn't have spotted me!

Jim, i have finally been spotted! LOL

Yeah i was heading back to Bristol after seeing the parents! i managed to clean it so that why it looked clean!

Nice one :) Glad i've finally spotted you.

If i'd have been in my Corrado, i'd have dropped a gear and bombed up the slip road after you.. ho hum.. those days are gone now!

Biggrim that would have been mine you seen sitting outside the body shop-was getting the rear bumper repaired after a prang with a sign.

Cheers Fraser

G-reg, what looked like a red 16v southbound at Junction 1 on the M6. I was in the queue for the A14 turn

Biggrim that would have been mine you seen sitting outside the body shop-was getting the rear bumper repaired after a prang with a sign.

Cheers Fraser

Woo-hoo! Finally spotted someone 8)

Green C poss VR on the A4232 link road out of Cardiff, really sweet condition with Gernman style plates K***MK* is all i can remember.

Oh and you had a headligh out :wink:

Green Corrado (possibly vr6) getting off the M4 (west bound) this morning at Reading about 7:50ish. I was a few cars back.

7.30am this morning, A52, Notts, near Bramcote Baths, clean 2L 8 or 16v Blackberry or similar colour.

saw Henny again this morning,

well his car's arse atleast - I was miles away!

Yeah, I waved at you as I was sat waiting for the muppet in front to move outta the way.... kinda gathered you weren't quite with it this morning! :lol:

Red facelift VR6 spotted on M25 (Dartford Crossing) at about 5:45pm today.

It was in absolutely MINT unmodified condition, had a private plate and had Corrado forums stickers in the rear windows :)

I was driving the Black Ibiza Cupra (of course ;) )