Sign in to follow this  
Louie Lungbubble

Corrado spotting - April 2005

White Rado in Canterbury today on New Dover Road. Had filler patch on driver's side rear quarter - good luck with the respray!

L plate Green VR, 12.10pm Western Boulevard, Notts. Looked very clean.

Come on now, someone claim this one for a change.

Two today, woo! 8)

J*** BHE, green G60, on the A264 near Horsham, early afternoon.

M*** KHO, green 16V, in GW Bridges dismantlers car park, also early afternoon.

Anyone?

saw a black corrado in tescos in shoreham - left hand drive - waved - had a girly in the car

..... can't go anywhere in sussex without spotting other forum members!

They seem to be two a penny round here at the moment!(see!!)

Just come back from a >1000 minle round trip to the alps last week - and didn't see another corrado for the whole week!

mysitc blue corrado storm n reg i think at honda round about in langlely, berkshire thursday nite??

saw a black corrado in tescos in shoreham - left hand drive - waved - had a girly in the car

..... can't go anywhere in sussex without spotting other forum members!

They seem to be two a penny round here at the moment!(see!!)

Just come back from a >1000 minle round trip to the alps last week - and didn't see another corrado for the whole week!

was that you dude?

was that you dude?

yup - that was me - but its not LHD though - and if it was, she certainly wouldn't be driving it!!! ............ and saw another myself today parking up in the North Lanes..... Peltham street.... Grey VR ??

strange lol - there must have been anouther black c parked up in the carpark itsselph - just after seing you one parked 2 cars down from me - that was lhd - 2 black c's in 5 mins lol

Well I might never get spotted in here but just bimbling back through Bradford on Avon and stopped to let a young couple with buggy cross at a mini roundabout . Half way across they slow down and I'm getting the full eye treatment, the C that is not me :lol:. And they stopped and watched me all down the road. Made my day. :luvlove:

spotted a few corrados over in brighton today,i have never seen a left hand drive one before yet in the space of 5 minutes i saw 2!!!!!

the first one was a red g60? with tinted windows and the second one was a black one with a dark haired guy driving it with a blonde lady where the steering wheel should have been haha.. then on our way back through hove/southwick along the seafront we saw a corrado in blue and we waved at eachother ......... friendly lots us corrado owners haha

Spotted a perl grey VR M*** MCF on the A3 (southbound) on the way back from the Westerham meet today... looked like it might be running porsche style rims but hard to say as they were going round (funny that)

Any takers?

OK, own up, who was it that pulled up alongside me at the Tescos in Chineham as I was refuelling, with his lad pushing as he had run out of fuel?! :lol: Was a beautiful blue G60. Sorry I wasn't more chatty, was in the middle of a minor domestic... :roll:

Was on the M Sixty-Something-or-other, (the one where you come off, and find yourself by the Reebok stadium) on Saturday afternoon.

Had a wavey moment with a Burgundy (Lovely colour, that :D) L reg VR.

Come on...... Anyone?

green J plate, with BK? rims on today near whiteladies rd. this has been mentioned on here before. I was in mates red valver, we said hello!

Dark blue/black 16V in the Waitrose carpark in the centre of Sheffield, about 13h. Saturday 9th April. M*** VET.

Left a note with this forum's address - anyone ??

Best wishes

RB

Was at Doncaster custom car show y'day..

Spotted a G plate White valver in the the carpark..

Red K plate rado outside, looked well overdone!

& cheesy's G60 in the show area on HOt something stand LOL did come to find you, ended up chatting to a mate of yrs.. cars is mental!!

white corrado parked up in Eton on Saturday night. Could't tell what it was (I was far 2 drunk)

1st One

Ok saw Cheesy's car at Ripspeed Donny North (dont ask) looks cool and i have to admit updated headlamps really do shine the car off.

Cheesy wasnt there but his friend was doing a good job of cleaning up the car.

2nd One

Out in the car park H5** M*D looked very nice was a definate forum member (due to the sticker in the window).

Car was clean and was getting some admiring looks from people walking past it.

:offtopic1:

BTW show was different this year with a slightly more chav feel than normal.

Did get hammered though in a very cool nightclub in central doncastor where honest to god even the ugly birds looked fit :smurfette: or maybe that was the drink..:drinking:

Mark

:evil:

Hey Mark, I wasnt meant to be there but ended up taking brother as he's a ICE nutter!! my whole day was paid for!

that would be my corrado.. cheers.. :wink: wasnt very clean when i left though.. covered in dirt & dust :cry:

Yeap it was a facking crap show if you ask me.. so many chavs! if i had a gun I'd have shot em all.. :mad: :twisted:

some nice laddies abt though!! :D

Bally,

Thought it was your car, the dust was pretty bad actually, poxy chavs and helicopters, thought they spent most of there time trying to get away from them not in to them.

Agree we need to cull the chavs, goverment can keep ban on Fox hunting as long as culling of chavs becomes legal. :2gunfire:

Ladies were looking good though.

I no tell me abt it.. car looked brown LOL.. were was yr motor then??

I agree on that.. goverment needs to do something with em LOL

yeap.. that madeup for a generally crap show LOL

Red Corrado in Cardiff on Thursday I think - I was in the dusty, generally sh!tty looking blue valver i was going straight over Newpoort road lights to city road - you were travelling away from town onn Newport road (stopped at lights opposite the church)

I no tell me abt it.. car looked brown LOL.. were was yr motor then??

I agree on that.. goverment needs to do something with em LOL

yeap.. that madeup for a generally crap show LOL

Didnt take mine, was with a friend in his mark 3 sound off car, thats how i spotted your car.

Mine needs some work and tlc after a winter of general destruction to the old girl. to many probs for this topic.