Sign in to follow this  
Bojmobile

Famous Corrados

We've probably all seen the Corrado below:-

Does anyone have a Corrado that was used for any VW promotional photos, magazine featured, television featured (The Top Gear Corrado is a Forum Star) or maybe even with an ex-owner that was Famous.

Nassur Hussain (or however its spelt!) had one didnt he?

I was on the same degree course as a lass who appeared in the TV advert for Teesside uni, she had a corrado.... ok so that maybe doesnt count :D

for a press shot, that isnt the best angle to advertise IMHO

I couldn't agree more - but for the Storm - they had to show that all important badge!

Didn't Ally McCoist have one when he was at Rangers? Quentin Wilson and Nasser Hussain both had one too.

If i were VW i would have put a storm badge on the side if it ment a better shot than that. Good advert for coilovers too!!

this thread pops up every 6 months or so, might be more in the archive but i know shaun ryder had a red one that was stolen and used in a fish%chip shop robbery

Gimme all your chips!!!

Oh, and a large cod, battered sausage, and some mushy peas...

Don't try anyfin' funny!

A legend from my part of the world had a VR6 Corrado im told. His name is Roy Keane. Dont know if he still has it though.

its man vs carpet in an all out sprint, some of those shagpiles can really shift!

oh yeah, its traditional for the crowd to encorage the competitors by shouting 'underlay! underlay!'..... i'll get me coat :(

oh yeah, its traditional for the crowd to encorage the competitors by shouting 'underlay! underlay!'..... i'll get me coat :(

PMSL :lol:

Ohh man, I'd read the first few posts in this thread and hadn't bothered with the rest until now.

How silly of me to have assumed this would stay on topic and sensible :lol:

A legend from my part of the world had a VR6 Corrado im told. His name is Roy Keane. Dont know if he still has it though.

I remember him having a VR mrk 3, dont remember ever hearing he had a Corrado. I wouldn’t be surprised to see him with one he could easily afford a fleet the money hes on.

Im just waiting to see one in some Quentin tarantino movie its sure to be on his list Id give it another couple of yrs but id nearly bet on an SLC showing up in some film on the big screen. Im surprised one hasn’t been in a music video or top gear retro classics show.

The previous owner of my C had contacts in the Jordan F1 team, and AMD (who carried out all of the work for prev. owner) told me that the owner and Eddie Irvine drove my C, which I consider good and bad!! I actually collected my C from the Jordan grounds at Silverstone and without realising it had parked my wives Seat in Eddie Jordans space and was told to quickly move it by the receptionist. Well he obviously wasn't using it!

:lol: