Sign in to follow this  
Shaggy

Shaggy's Old G60 Rado

the one thing i am pleased with is no scrubbage on the front at all!! mind you i havent "re-lowered" it yet

please show me a picture of the rears with the 30mm spacers on !!! :lol:

I will mate! the 30mm spacers look just right! the pic i took earlier is **** and doesnt really show it well, could do with lowering a bit more on the coilovers a bit aswell! will have a play tommorow and show the results!

Cheers for the advice aswell mate, they really do look spot on! :)[/quote:01940]

DSCF3014.jpg

nice stretch, i think i should have gone for 40's, might not have had the scrubbage issues on the rear. have you used loctitie or anything on the adaptors, the allen bolts?

nah just a little greese to stop the corrosion on the bolts but other than that you dont really need loctite AFAIK.

yeah it may be worth using a little low strength loctite just to keep thread secure, you dont want to use something too powerfull as it will be a pain to remove them afterwards!

WOW they look fantastic.. You should get the very outer edges dimond cut to excentuate the rim..

yeah was planning on getting them diamond cut at some point, but just could'nt resist slapping them on for a while, will prob get them done after summer maybe... they do look bloody awesome tho! especially the rears!

And just to confirm i will defo be coming up to you tm if your in, to drop the RXs off for you mate! will give you a ring in the morning!

Mate your car has just become one of my favourite rados. Absolutely love it.

Jay

Fancy a swap.... :lol:

what tourque setting did you use to tighten them up

I havent torquered them yet... couldn't read the german instructions that came with the H&R Adapters! they are tight enough for now tho! will have to look up on that asap.

how much you dropped the front???

there is 15mm of thread left from the bottom on the coilovers so probably around 65 - 70mm i think, there are the FK coilovers which i think max out at 85mm??

Its bloody low, maybe a little to low for daily use, will see how i get on, theres a few fairly large speed humps round my way. 8)