Sign in to follow this  
seanoVR

F***ing t*%ts...

Didn't last long at my new address in Clapham.... little scumbags smashed into it last night for the stereo. Not so concerned about the stereo (even though it was a good one) but really unhappy that they have completely wrecked the interior of the car. All the centre console trim has been broken so the car is a mess..... :(

Not happy...... time to put a wanted message for a new centre console

bas tards......total scum bags.

I have a centre console...but someone MIGHT be buying it...if they dont ill pm you mate.....

i also have a drivers side window if thats the one they smashed?

hope you get it sorted...its a nightmare if you've just moved because now you'll be peter paranoid all the time.

p.s.....wasnt the stereo a face-off?

Really sorry to hear that mate.. the pikey w*nkers of this world absolutely make my blood boil. Sadly, rare are the stories of owners actually catching the scum at it :(

Just don't understand the mentality of them which makes them think its ok to go around screwing up peoples cars.. :|

an if you do catch them,beat the crap out of them,you get charged with assault,then they sue you for damages..........thats britain for you,not great britain anymore

an if you do catch them,beat the crap out of them,you get charged with assault,then they sue you for damages..........thats britain for you,not great britain anymore

I felt the same way when my garage got done in January. Would have loved to make 'em pay if I'd caught them. However, it would have got me a record which would have stopped me getting to Australia. And the Visa came through yesterday :multi:

Sorry about your stereo seano, no alarm fitted?

Gavin

I am half expecting a case to crop up were one of these to**ers breaks into a car, injures themselves ripping the stereo out and then sues because the radio cage had sharp edges and they got an infection from it. :scratch:

Its all wrong, as far as I am concerned if you make a concious decision to break the law then you should lose all rights to protection within the law. :snipersmile:

Hope you get it sorted soon.

Cheers lads- Autoglass quoted me £393 for the replacement passenger side window glass :? Have gone with National Windscreens who are charging £175 which includes keeping the car over night since they don't stock the glass.

Sadly the radio was not a face off- it was one of those Sony Active Black ones which hasd a motorised face. Was meaning to change it.....such is life.

I was mad as I had parked it 100m up the street, if it had been next to my flat, I most probably would've heard the alarm going off and gone out with a baseball bat.

Pikey bar stewards have also stolen the ashtray- perhaps because there was 50p in it???

Corradowales if you have a centre console which is up for grabs, please let me know.

Cheers

remember they can only sue you if they see who beats the crap out of them, so either wear a balaclava or make sure they cant see anything by poking their eyes out with rusty spoons

securilux works well if they smash the glass it shatters but stays held together and they cant get in, but i suppose they would just damage the car more trying other methods of entry

Damn thats bad news mate... bet the police were as helpful as a used tea bag too :roll:

Good luck getting it all sorted... depending how quick you need to get the window fixed I think you'd be better off finding a s/h peice of glass for £20-30 and fittingit yourself - happy to come up to town to give you a hand if that helps?

I got a spare center console if you need one, pm me

I definatly think we need some stronger punishment for these sorts of people.

gutted for you mate. Like you say, it woulfdnt be so bad if they just took what they wanted and did one but the intentional damage causes more pain and cost than replacing the head unit in the first place. SKUM SKUM SKUM,

http://www.chavscum.co.uk

Scumbags, good luck in getting it sorted.

Tom

P.S 2 Chavs jump off beachy head, who wins?

Society.

Just to add salt to the wound, as i went to pick it up from the windscreen shop this morning, as i was reversing out I didnt see a small bollard so the driver side front wing is scratched and dented now. Want to crawl under a rock and cry. Absolutely gutted

gutted 4u m8. there's no justice. chav scum and small bollards should both be outlawed

I'm a firm believer in "what goes round comes around", so on that basis the lowlife that did this will be mashed up soon!

I assume you haven't got fully comp. insurance as most companies will replace the window(s) for £50 and it won't affect your no claims. **Sorry I've just seen you have had it done**

Positive thinking mate, try not to let it get you down.

MB

bastards!! I live in Clapham South mate, if you need any help repairing anything drop me a line, more than happy to help! I might have some spare glass etc at the parents house as well...